Chapter 2: Meanwhile at the Family

Start from the beginning

Time Skip Tomorrow 5 p.m

We see Inko finishing the birthday cake with the words "Happy Birthday Izumi" written on it and Toshinori finishing decorating the living room for the party when suddenly they hear the doorbell. All Might went to open the door and saw who it was. They were Shota Aizawa (Eraser Head), Nezu, Recovery Girl, Gran Torino, Sir Nighteye, Nemuri Kayama (Midnight), Enji Todoroki (Endeavor) and family, Bakugo's family and Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi.

"Could it be 5 p.m. already?" Toshinori asked, a bit surprised, when the others were shocked by the stupidity of hero #1.

The guests entered Yagi's house when Aizawa sensed something was wrong. Izumi came down from her room to the living room to greet the guests as the party started.

"Hey Inko, where's Izuku?" Shota Aizawa asked curiously.

"Who?" Inko asked, not knowing who he was talking about.

"Izuku, your son! My nephew!" Eraser Head shouted nervously as the other guests became curious.

Gran Torino raised an eyebrow at the news that Inko and Toshinori had another child.

"Izuku?" Inko asked herself when she suddenly realized who she was talking about and rushed to the bookcase to take out the family album with photos. When she looked through the photo, she noticed that Izuku was not in any of the photos after he was 4 years old.

"Inko? Why isn't Izuku in any of the photos?" Rei Todoroki asked worriedly.

"Toshi! We neglected our son!" Shouted a sad Inko with tears in her eyes.

Toshinori suddenly fell to the floor due to a sudden kick to the head by an angry Gran Torino.

Meanwhile in America:

"Why do I want to hug someone?" Izuku said in his mind during his training.

Back to the family scandal:

"Are you telling me you had a son this whole time?! For the last 6 years you only said you had a daughter!" Gran Torino shouted furiously.

"Inko, explain immediately!" Mitsuki Bakugo shouts nervously.

"..." Inko cannot explain her behavior.

We see angry guests who keep their eyes on Yagi's family. Aizawa decided to go with Nemuri to check on Izuku, when the two heroes reached the door that should lead to the green-haired boy's room, Midnight knocked but no one answered so Eraser Head decided to open the door only to be surprised because instead of the 10-year-old boy's room, they found a home gym. Aizawa ran to the living room, pissed, when the guests noticed the hero's expression, they asked him what was going on.

"Can someone explain to me why there is a home gym in place of Izuku's room?!" Aizawa shouted furiously.

"Because mom and dad had been neglecting him ever since our doctor's visit 6 years ago, and not only that, the entire school was bullying him!" Izumi answered her uncle's question by giving him a flash drive with evidence.

"So what do we have here?" Nezu asked curiously.

"All the evidence I have collected over the last 6 years. Photos, CCTV footage, names of the bullies, everything I managed to collect!" Izumi replied.

Hearing this, Katsuki and Shoto paled at the news that their misdeeds would be discovered. Nezu immediately connected the flash drive to the TV and played all the videos one by one. When the guests saw the horror that was happening, they couldn't believe it, suddenly Katsuki and Shoto appeared on the recording.