I think about yesterday, her skirt, her jumper, her hair, her smile. "Why do you think she went with Jace yesterday, I didn't think they were close"

"I have no clue, but I don't think they would ever do anything together, I think she sees him as a friend and a friend only, the only thing they have in common is Nova"

"I'm going to do anything and everything to get her back, I'm not going to give up. I can't lose her knowing I didn't even try" I say facing him

"Well then your really going to need to try"

Allison's POV

I am so thankful that Jace's dorm in 8 dorms up from Jake and Mattheo's, i actually don't know who Jace bunks with. I didn't see him yesterday all I saw was an unmade bed.

I knock on his door, no response.

What is it with boys and never opening doors.

"Alohomora"

I walk in to see Jace asleep and another guy asleep in Jace's bed.

I walk over to Jace's side and kneel down next to him. "Jace"

He mumbles and hits me across the face. What a bloody cheek.

"Jace"

He opens his eyes, sees me and immediately sits up. "What are you doing here?"

"Umm to see if you were awake but I think someone else is in your bed" I say looking at the other boy.

"Oh he is my dorm mate"

I look at him dead in the eyes "if you really think I'm dumb enough to believe that you have me wrong. Is this your boyfriend?"

He sighs "fine, ok the boy next to me is in fact my boyfriend, and my dorm mate so I technically wasn't lying"

"Technically you weren't but technically you were. Anyways can both of you get up so we can get breakfast because I've seen Mattheo to much for my liking today and need some time without him"

He gives me a nod before waking up the boy beside him, turns out his names Rolf and in the year above me, same year as Jace.

>>

"Ok now what do you want to do today, we can go to hogsmade or just do whatever around the school?" Jace asks me

"Hmmm, Hogsmade if that's alright with Rolf"

Rolf looks at me and nods, he's a bit shy but cunning like really cunning. I told him about Mattheo and he told me to cut mattheo's dick off. Like Salazar.

"Ok then, it's 9 and the carriages leave in 30 so we should probably get going" Jace says standing up, me and Rolf both follow him with no questions at all.

"So Rolf" I start "how come I've never seen you about?"

"Oh I used to go to beauxbatons but moved here at the start of October because of the war"

I nod "I went to beauxbatons" he looks at me "really, I swear I've never seen you in my life"

I let out a small chuckle "yeah, been there since first year but I set 1 third of the school on fire last year so I kinda got kicked out"

He looked at me wide eyed "we were all told a seventh year did that as their final mark before leaving"

"Yeah the fire wasn't supposed to spread that much but what can I do, it has a mind of its own"

"Why did you set fire?"

"One of the girls was being a bitch to me, so I found her dorm because being quidditch captain for the girls has it's perks, and then I set her dorm on fire but the fire wanted to spread"