Chapter 403: Escape

Começar do início

The four brothers of the Xiao Family got another table to play mahjong.

Xiao Lingyun took her two daughters to bed. Xiao Xiaohui felt very guilty about losing Little Light and Big Light. He wanted to stay to welcome them home. However, he was still a kid. Plus, he was drugged in the morning. After he woke up, he followed the adults to search for the cattle. He was tired too. The adults persuaded him to rest, but he couldn't sit idle when Little Light and Big Light were missing. When he heard that they were found, his worried heart relaxed. Then, fatigue struck him. He could not hold back his sleepiness and fell asleep. He did not even want to wake up to eat.

Xiao Lingshuo moved between the card table and the Mahjong table. He looked quite happy.

When Xiao Lingyu heard that Little Light and his mother had been found, the sleepiness also struck her immediately. Then, she yawned a few times and went back to her room to sleep.

However, she told Mother Xiao to wake her up when Little Light and Big Light were home.

As for Gong Tianhao, he ate a bowl of noodles and went back to the Gong family.

He still had things to do. He had to deal with the reports from his subordinates. While waiting for the Little Cattle King to return, the Xiao Family was very relaxed.

However, there was a question in everyone's heart that they did not ask.

How did this kidnapping come to be? Was it as Yu 'Er had guessed? Someone in the village had betrayed them?

This question would probably not be answered until tomorrow.

At around midnight, the Xiao family heard the roar of a plane.

In an instant, the players stopped playing. Mother Xiao also woke Xiao Lingyu up. Xiao Xiaohui was woken up by his mother. Before Xiao Xiaohui went to bed, he told his mother very carefully that he wanted to be there when Little Light and Big Light were sent home. Fourth Aunt Xiao knew her son was very guilty of losing the cattle, so she obliged this time.

Xiao Xiaohui rubbed his eyes and looked confused. He asked, "Mom, what's wrong?'

Fourth Aunt Xiao smiled and said, "Little Light and Big Light are back."

Xiao Xiaohui's head suddenly quivered, and he instantly woke up.

His eyes were wide open and bright, and he confirmed with joy, "Really? Are they back?"

"Yes, of course." Fourth Aunt Xiao rubbed his little head and said with a smile, "Then why aren't you up yet?" Usually, his son was very naughty and mischievous, but this time, his son was also sensible and obedient.

Ever since the pair of cows was lost, her son was anxious. His mood was depressed, and he had been crying. He only stopped crying when Gong Tianhao said he'd find them. Xiao Xiaohui immediately jumped up from bed. He didn't wear any shirts since it was summer. He quickly ran out. However, when he saw that there was no one in the yard, he looked through the hole in the wall and saw that Little Light and Big Light were not in the pen too.

Xiao Xiaohui immediately asked loudly, "Mom, where are they?"

Fourth Aunt Xiao walked over, patted his little head, and said with a smile, "Your Brother Gong brought them back by plane. They are at the sunning field. Do you think your second uncle's yard can fit a plane?" Hearing this, Xiao Xiaohui immediately ran towards the sunning field. When he arrived, he saw many people standing there, with their heads titled up at the sky. A helicopter was hovering. Many people heard the commotion and came looking

They asked the Xiao Family.

"Zhengyang, what's going on?" Xiao Chengbang asked in puzzlement.

Xiao Zhengyang smiled and said, "Big Light and her son have been found."