"Oh?" Yang raised his eyebrows in amusement and continued to tease the poor little thing. "What would you do then? Punish me?"

"Yes!" She whimpered and whined when he tickled her again. "N-No!"

"Choose one, dumb girl."

"You're the dummy!" She bit her tongue when she realized that she'd a slip of tongue just now and peered at him fearfully. He didn't look angry, so she relaxed herself.

"Dummy? So now you're getting into this bad habit, huh?" He asked and continued to caress the crown of her head.

"Disrespecting me like that," he muttered under his breath while bowing his head and trailed his tall nose on her squishy cheeks in a feverish manner. "For now, I'll let you off but no..next time, hmm?"

His words scared her and she pouted, not wanting to add more punishments on her punishments list.

He never lets her off, it's totally rare if he does. His study room was her punishment room and his office desk was..

"Hump!" Her face flushed and she huffed, earning herself his stern stare.

Oh! Another punishment was added.

She was being docile when her husband made her sit up and helped her get off the bed.

When they went out of the room, Yang pulled her body under the robe he was wearing and she obediently leaned against his chest, cherishing the warmth of his body as they both went out walking together, sticked close to each other with his black robe covering her body away from the spectators.

While they moved out, Fei finally got to take a good look at this beautiful place and she smiled in awe.

"Where are we going, husband?"

"To pay respect to my ancestors, wife."

Oh! She totally forgot about it.

...

When they were coming back after paying their respects to his ancestors, Fei's eyes caught on a small stall. She wasn't expecting a stall here.

Curious, she tugged on his husband's clothes, gaining his attention on her and the next moment, the veil on her face was removed by him.

"What is that stall for, husband?"

Yang followed the direction where she was pointing and frowned upon seeing an old frail woman's stall.

She was still here.

This old woman had been in this place for as long as Yang could remember. Apparently, this old woman was blind and had been known for having a foresight.

Though he didn't believe in such things, Jain-Mang was known for being a land of miracles.

"Husband?"

He was pulled out of his thoughts and he answered her,"It's an amulet stall, wife. That old woman sells stones and charms for a living."

"Oh! Should we get one then?" Fei got excited and she chirped out her thoughts. "For your health and for the longevity of our marriage?"

"There would be no need for that," he brushed off the idea and helplessly shook his head when she tugged on his clothes harder. It was her way of conveying that she won't budge unless she gets what she wants.

"Okay." He agreed before heaving a soft sigh. This little wife of his is only interested in the things which he deemed as irrelevant in his life; first temple and now this.

She is too worried about their marriage and his well-being to care about her own self in the end.

"Husband treats me so well."