|"I'll give it a chance,again"|4✓

ابدأ من البداية

"Uhm..no worries."

"Trust me dear I won't harm him."

"No it's not that. Master Donovan isn't one to let outsiders hold his children." She glanced to Friaz who looked to her, his eyes glancing to Amory and back at her.

"Let him hold him."

Sebastian was now on scene, right behind Amory to which made the man look back with a surprised expression. This man is everywhere and just popping up whenever something is going on.

"Master Donovan."

"I said give my son to Amory if he asks. He is willing to help you." He said, his sharp eyes sharpening more towards the maid.

The maid bows her head and goes to Amory.

"Little one can you stand for me?"

"Mhm." Amory sets him down and takes the baby into his arms. He fussed and starts to squirm in his arms.

"It's ok.." He soothed, patting his little butt as he cradled him. He was ragging a fever and Amory starts to unbotton the onesie he was put in.

There he rocked, swayed and shushed him. Whining turned, into whimpering, then soft cooing, then finally silence.

The maid who has been trying to put the young master to sleep, watched as the 5 month lolled into a peaceful slumber in the arms of the this complete stranger and guest.

Amory looks to her. "He's had a fever. This onesie isn't something to dress him."

"R-right.." Was she baffled? Yes. Dumbfounded, also yes. Feeling stupid? Very much. This beautiful person who she now found out is a man, had her heart speeding up. A simple smile directed to him and the way he spoke.

As she stared at Amory, Sebastian was seeing this and he didn't like this. Something that isn't always being hard and stern came up into his chest.

"Leave." He said to harshly, death glaring the maid.

"Right away sir." She quickly left the room after that, leaving the master of the home and the guest and kids in the room.

Sebastian's murderous glare left and turned soft towards Amory. Amory had a small conversation with Friaz while that happened and soon ended when Amory looked up to him.

Sebastian side smiled. "I'm very surprised to see Beau sleep so easily." He brushed his son's hair. "You have some kind of way about you, don't you?"

Amory chuckled at that. "No no. I was just told I have a calming aura about me. I don't know what it's supposed to mean but I took that as a compliment."

Calming aura indeed..

Sebastian cleared his throat. "Are you staying over for dinner by chance?"

Amory gave a sad expression. "I'm sorry to let you down Mr. Donovan, but unfortunately not. My..manager is counting on me for something."

Sebastian honestly felt pretty down about that. His heart gave a stinging feeling. But while he doesn't show or told his feeling, Friaz opened up about the matter.

"No! No mommy shouldn't leave. Don't leave!" The boy cling to his pant leg and tugged.

"I'm sorry little one." He sorrowfully apologized, pulling one free hand to affectionately pet Friaz's head. The boy whimpered and hugged his leg.

Sebastian sighs. "Well I can't stop you."

"Thank you. I'll come back, maybe? I mean if you want me to."

Friaz looks to his father. "Dada please.."

Sebastian acknowledged him and nods. "Yes yes, he'll visit."

Friaz frowned but he was still happy about that fact. If only Amory could stay.

"Let me take him and get you a car back home."

Amory nods and let's Sebastian takes the sleeping baby out his arms. With Beau put to bed, they walked out and escorted Amory downstairs.

"Hardie, bring the car."

"Yes Master Donovan." He bowed before exiting the mansion with a purpose.

Sebastian looks to Amory, Amory looking to him.

"Thank you for today..really made my day. Even little one here." He smiled down at Friaz.

Sebastian placed a hand on Friaz's head and nods. "I can say the same."

"Oh, uhm if you need to contact me please take my number." He takes out a paper, a pen in hand and writes it down. "Here."

Sebastian takes the folded paper and held it. He couldn't help that pleased smile. "I will cherish it."

Amory felt his face heat up, right under his strawberry freckles. He smiled closed and looks down. "Text me or call me if anything."

"I will. Don't worry."

Amory nods and looks down to Friaz. "Please don't cry. I'll come back, ok?"

Friaz nods and sniffles. Quickly he hugged Amory by his neck and back up. "I will miss you mama.."

Amory pets his head again. "I will aswell. Be good ok?"

"I will!"

Amory then took his leave, the car awaiting for him and he entered. With a wave he was off, the last bit of eye conract between him and Sebastian.

~~~~~
~~~~
As soon as the car left, Friaz began to cry, Sebastian having to take him up and hold up as he cried in his neck.

He sighs and rubbed his back. "He'll be back, it's fine."

Hardie came over and stood next the master.

"I see you found a new fondness, Mr. Donovan."

Donovan looks to Hardie and looks away. "Fondness?"

"Yes. Maybe a soft spot aswell."

Sebastian narrowed his eyes into the distance but soon it disappeared. Maybe Hardie was right. His heart has been nothing by drums since Amory was in sights.

Beauty was addion, he was great his kids, his son. Adored him and maybe him...

He felt a shiver of hope. A new chapter to start in his life maybe?..

"Give this one a chance, I think your choice will be picked right."

"Hardie we haven't met long enough."

"Every heard of Love and First Sight?"

"Ask me if I believe in it then."

"Do you Mr. Donovan?"

"No."

Hardie laughed. "Ah-well I still think you could try again..I hate seeing you alone and withering along with your sons. They need another parent,a mother. But think about it, Sir."

Sebastian felt a hand pat his shoulder which Friaz cried himself to sleep on and sighs. Maybe he should..

"I'll give it a chance.. again.."

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
✓|Beau Dior Donovan|✓

✓|5 months old|✓✓|An affectionate Munchkin|✓

✓|5 months old|✓
✓|An affectionate Munchkin|✓