Sisters 14 (𝑺𝒆𝒎𝒊 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆)

Start from the beginning

"Payal, I know you love your aunt but you and Khushi have to accept that she is not the person we all use to know in the past...... She is responsible for this and she has to answer for it. " Shashi said as tears streamed down Payal's cheeks while she shook her head.

"I know Papa but there is so many unanswered questions here....... And only Mohan can help us get to the bottom of why Nimi Maa is trying to hurt Arnav and in the process hurt Khushi...... Papa, you know Nimi maa, she will never hurt Khushi........ Something is wrong,something we don't see or understand...... We have to find out the reason she is like this..... Until then we don't involve the police because if we do now, there is a possibility Nimi maa will disappear with Ajay Papa to punish Khushi more and I can't let Khushi suffer any more. " Payal explained and Shashi nodded understanding her point of view.

Mohan walked up to them as everyone gave him an angry stare.

"I know you are all angry but I can't betray my godmother again...... She was there for me more than my own parent........ But trust me, she is only a woman who lost everything because of the greed and selfishness of someone. " Mohan said staring at Garima who gulped as Payal, Aman and Buaji turned to look at her and she bowed her head in shame. "You Mrs Garima Gupta are the only one responsible for all of this...... I have already betrayed my godmother enough and I won't do it again but if you want this family to have peace then you better confess the reason why my godmother and uncle had that accident....... The accident that ruined everything. "

"Hey Nandkishore....... What did you do? " Buaji yelled at Garima who flinched shocked by Buaji's outburst.

"It's about time they know the truth about the kind of evil and vindictive woman you really were in the past....... This is your time to confess. " Shashi said sternly and Aman, Payal and Buaji were stunned hearing this.

They turned to Garima who sat defeated in the chair crying knowing she was about to lose everything.

"I have an affair years ago which destroyed so many lives including that of Khushi and you Payal. " Payal stared at Garima confused. "I met a man in my teenage years and that was when our affair started but his mother found out and exposed our affair and instead of him revealing our relationship to his mother, he lied saying I trapped him and I was shun by everyone for that........ Shashi was the one who sympathizes with me and married me to save my honor but unknown to everyone, years later after my marriage to Shashi and his to his wife, we rekindled our affair....... During our affair I realised I was doing wrong to Shashi who did nothing but love me and I ended it but it led to a child and I tried to pass it off as Shashi's........ The child was born during a flash flood." Garima stared at Payal who started crying and covered her mouth to block out the scream when she realised she was that child and it finally sank in that she could be an affair child.

Payal was about to fall when Shashi and Aman run up to her and held her.

"Stop your manipulation and tell them whole truth now. " Shashi yelled at Garima.

"But that child died that day and also on that day, a daughter was born to Nimrat and I switched my dead baby with Nimrat's baby. " Payal was shocked hearing this. "Yes Payal, you are Nimrat and Ajay's biological daughter and Khushi's biological big sister....... Am soo sorry for what I did. " Garima cried out and fell on her knees. "To ease my conscience, I pushed you to Nimrat and you both jelled really well not knowing you are mother and daughter. "

Mohan was shocked hearing this new revelation by Garima.

"You witch." Mohan charged at Garima but Shashi let go off Payal for Aman and pulled Mohan back."Do you know what it did to her." A crying Garima nodded." The trauma from her believing she lost her daughter triggered her to be this evil and without empathy after losing her son....... She has always blamed herself and doubted her abilities......... She was broken that the best therapist in the world couldn't help her. " Mohan yelled shocking everyone and Buaji fell into the chair overwhelmed by all this.