Sisters 10

No proofread.

AR Designs.

Arnav, Aman and Payal sat in Arnav's office stunned to the core after hearing everything that at the breakfast with Isha.

"Who the hell does that woman think she is? " Payal cried out fuming as she stood up.

Aman turned to Arnav and his hands was shaking with the veins on his neck and arms prominent indicating he was internalizing his rage not to scare already devastated and remorseful Khushi.

He realised this was the reason Arnav had been worried all along, Isha was not the trustworthy woman he thought she was because she was trying to break up Arnav and Khushi and Arnav's intuition was already warning him.

Arnav stood up and all eyes was now on him.

"Aman, call off the deal and give her anything she wants even if she wants ARD then so be it. " Arnav exclaimed in an intensively calm voice that sent shivers down their spines.

Aman nodded knowing this was going to happen but Khushi and Payal were shocked.

Khushi stood up, walked up to Arnav and held his hand all the while shaking her head.

"Arnav please don't. " Khushi begged and this pissed off Arnav who yanked her hand out of hers and Khushi was taken aback by this.

"Kiki, are you crazy, this woman wants to hurt you and the only way she has access to you is through this deal...... I don't want her anywhere near us and if it means me becoming poor then so be it but I will be damned if I let that woman succeed with what ever evil plan she has against me. " Arnav yelled and Payal tried to interfere but Aman who was by now standing beside Payal held her hand signalling her to stay out.

"They needed to solve this as a couple and they are here to help when needed but for now we have to let them be. " Aman whispered to Payal was reluctant but nodded.

Khushi smiled and held both hand making him face her.

"I don't know what resentment Miss Kundra has against you. " Arnav relaxed hearing Khushi address Isha formally. "But I know one thing, she is trying to use me to get to you because she sees how much we love each other and she knows I am your weakness........ She knows she can use me to hurt you but she is wrong and right at the same time because I may be your weakness but I am so your strength........ I thought Anjali and all our misunderstandings was the biggest test of our love but Isha is and we have to prove to her that our love is not easily broken......... I always thought I have shed my naive character off but this is prove that I am still naive as I was before........ In all this I have learned my lesson never to trust strangers again but please don't call off the deal. " Arnav tried to retort but khushi stopped him. "Let me explain, everyone is looking forward to this as a lot of the employees have made personal budgets from the bonuses they will receive........ My colleagues are putting their all to work for you, our customers, clients and fans are looking forward to this and this could benefit us all so imagine what will happen if we fail them........ We can't let Miss Kundra think she has won........ We are strong together and we can't let her break us like this........ She wants war then we will give her one....... Unlike Miss Kundra, we have family and friends who will support us and you once told me to keep my friends close and enemies closer....... Through this we can also find out why she is trying to seperate us and through this we can also prove to her she will never succeed in breaking us apart. "

Arnav smiled at Khushi and cupped her face.

"You are absolutely right and am sorry for yelling at you like that. "

𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔.☑☑☑☑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें