Chapter 1

Nathan's POV

The place i was dropped in isn't so far from my new home address. I'm in Baltimore; Maryland. Frighteningly, I'm Hannibal Lecter's, the sociopathic cannibal killer, neighbour. YAY! Anyhow, i need to make sure not to be on his dinner table. I rather be invited to his dinner table, i guess. I don't even know what is worse.

As soon as i stepped onto the yard of my own house, i felt relieved and glad even. Yeah, i died but at the same time; I'm given a second chance. A clean slate and a new identity that never be tracked to a very skilled assassin, spy and hacker. I'm just your average, run-of-the-mill, forensic scientist that's rich. Okay, maybe, a little different.

The front porch has a lot of unfolded boxes, which i guess, from when the previous owner just moved in. I search through my pockets for a house key. My hands shaking, i opened the door to a new start.

The previous owner has really good taste. The decor is very dark and modern with a hint of mid victorian style house decor here and there, which fits me perfectly. I only need to buy new clothes as the previous owner has a more formal style of clothing.

There is a bit of dark casual clothing, some business and formal suit, some normal shirts and some working clothes

There is a bit of dark casual clothing, some business and formal suit, some normal shirts and some working clothes. This is good but not enough. I'll need to go shopping tomorrow. Overall, i love this place. A set of documents covered the office table. It's my acceptance letter and work schedule which starts tomorrow, luckily.

Garrett Jacob Hobs has already kidnap 2 girls and now the FBI is still trying to find them. I really want to stop this but i don't know anything about the other girls and I'll just be searching a straw in a haystack. I need to keep an eye on Abigail though. I rather like her and was really pissed that hannibal killed her.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I turn on the camera monitor for the front door and panicked. IT'S HANNIBAL! I'm not ready yet but i have to avoid pissing him off. "Just a minute! " i informed to Hannibal through the doorbell speaker. Hannibal looked up to the security camera and nodded.

I rushed down, making sure my clothes is clean and tidy. I take a deep breath before opening the door. There he is, the cannibalistic killer and sociopathic psychiatrist. The man is wearing a casual black suit with a red tie. He's holding a basket of food in one hand.

"forgive me for barging in, my name is Hannibal Lecter. I work as a psychiatrist and i live just next door. I saw you moving and i thought i could come to say hi." i put on a smile even though my head is panicking right now.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Nathaniel, you can call me Nathan. I work as a forensic scientist with Jack Crawford. I moved in just yesterday and it was too hectic. Sorry about that, Mr. Lecter."

"it's fine. I am planning a dinner party tonight and i wish to invite you. If you nothing else going on?" hannibal's invitation just seems like a death trap in every way possible. "I'm afraid i can't. I have work tomorrow and there's still a few things for me to unpack. Forgive me for that," I declined him politely.

His face fell, "I see. In that case, here;" hannibal hands me the picnic basket. Shaking, The basket felt warm in my hand. "i made some dishes for you as a welcome gift. Its a steak and kidney pie, mashed potato and gravy, and boiled string beans."

"Th-thank you for this. I rarely have nice neighbours." I pretended to check the time. " I have to finish cleaning up now, if i want to get to work in time. It's nice to meet you. Maybe, i can join you for dinner next time." hannibal left after saying goodbye.

I close the door. My feet felt like jelly and i slid down onto the floor. Looking at the innocent looking gift basket, i felt like vomiting. I might condemn murder but cannibalism, no. That just feel disrespectful and cruel to the dead. Especially, if they're murdered by the cannibal.

I place the basket onto the kitchen counter and head straight to bed. This day was too much for even a made assasin hacker spy like me.
_______________________________________

Hannibal's POV

While I'm cooking, i kept remembering of the little kitten living next door. He looks tough and dangerous yet a bit fragile.  Somebody who has seen the darkside of the world yet still wants to see and wish for the good of the world. How innocent and foolish. Perfect to mold into my own design.

However, his reaction toe was odd. He seems....to know me and fears me; if the look in his eyes says anything about it. 'how precious and innocent. Nathan, you've intrigued me now. I hope you can entertain me.....'

The kichen timer divert my thoughts about my little kitten. I have a guest to feed and a body to carve into soon.
_______________________________________

AN: here's a photo of what Nathaniel looks like and his info

Name : Nathaniel  Hunter Meyer (previously assasin 090)

Age: 24

Strengths: cooking, cleaning, science, mathematics, biology knows 30 languages, hacking, spying, murdering without a trace, piano, violin, shooting archery, karate, kendo, taekwondo, swordfight, painting and physiology.

Weakness: socialising, large crowd and facing a situation without a plan.

Love interest: Hannibal Lecter and Will graham.