S: What do you think?

T:...Good point.

R: What do you mean good point?! Don't go easy on him just because you like him!

T: Imu-chan, Kusuo's not the type to take interest in girls in the first place.

S: Or people in general.

R: I don't trust him! I still remember him getting all intimate with that gyaru!

T: You were?

S: I'll tell you later.

T: I trust you, but you have to tell me.

R: DON'T TRUST HIM THAT EASILY! I heard from the gyaru that they both did XXXXXXXXX and XXXXX!!!!!

Even if it's censored, don't shout those things out loud.

T: All that?!

Her words, not mine.

R: How do you not know if he's cheating on you right now?!

T:...About that.

R: Eh?

T: I may have tried to find out if he was cheating.

R: You have?

T: Despite how gloomy Kusuo is, a fair share of girls have been around him. So I get worried.

R: Then is he?

T: Well....

One week ago...

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

I was in Kusuo's room with him and I remembered something Chiyo said.

"Y: Men can be the worst, sometimes you can never tell when they already cheated on you"

It was a random statement Chiyo brought up, but I don't know why it stuck with me. I looked to Kusuo casually reading a book. What if Kusuo is cheating on me? There's almost a 0 percent chance, but it's not guaranteed. I looked to my phone and looked up signs that someone is cheating, let's try it out.

1. Drastic Changes in Communication.

Let's remember the first time I talked to Kusuo when we started dating. 

T: Saiki.

Kusuo turned to me.

S: What is it, Teruhashi?

T: Am I beautiful?

Kusuo went back to reading immediately after hearing the question.

S: Of course, that's who you are.

He was rather cold in that response. Makes sense, he always saw it as a pointless question. What about now?

T: Kusuo.

Kusuo turned to me, but he looks more curious.

S: What is it?

T: Am I beautiful?

He gave me a warm smile and still kept eye contact with me.

S: Of course you are.

...Our communication has gotten way much better. Best start I can imagine. 

2. Shows a Lack of Interest.

I look to Kusuo and realized, Kusuo is already very smart, and being unfriendly, he doesn't really take interest in many things. So this doesn't count.