Ever since he returned to Bangkok, Storm always talks to Lava on the phone and tells him absolutely everything, and so does Lava.

Lava felt that the other side was very strong. But the moment he said something that didn't have an uncomfortable tone or attitude towards him made Storm confident. He will surely get the answer he wants.

(-Humans) Lava's voice called out, making Storm smile a little.

- What position? Storm asked softly. causing the two friends who heard this to turn to look at Storm suspiciously

(I dragged the raft back and arrived. I'm just about to go back to the resort)Lava replied in a cheery voice as always.

-Have you eaten lunch yet? Phayu asked

further, causing curiosity to be awakened

both friends.

(-Not yet) Lava replied making Storm frown slightly.

- It's already 2:00 p.m. Why haven't you eaten yet? Phayu said with concern

(-I couldn't eat in time. Customers come first to the raft. So I planned to eat after I finished rafting) he replied in the same cheerful tone as before.

-I must say that you have to look carefully at the client's schedule. Don't worry about yourself.

-Nothing. It doesn't happen that often, but what do you say? How are you? Lava asks back

to change the subject

- They are already over 80%. cured ..I can guarantee I will go back and take a walk on the bridge this time. Definitely with you, Phayu replied in a confident voice. He didn't realize that his friends were cheering him on now.

-How strong is it?

"Looks like you'll be back soon," Lava said softly.

- I will try to return as soon as possible, he promised.

The problem is, he still hasn't said goodbye. He wanted to talk to his own family first. He was talking to Lava and looking at his friends with raised eyebrows, Now he and I are sitting on the same seat. at his desk, it is clear that he is listening carefully to the person on the other end of the line

-Who are you talking to? I can't ask, Storm asks softly.

- With no one..I'd better go back to the resort and

to eat something to eat first.

-Hmmm...Then I'll call you again...Oh, I'm going out to eat with friends tonight, Phayu said.

(-Uh, you don't have to tell me the truth.) Lava spoke in an indirect tone.

- I want to report everything to you, he said seriously.

It was quiet, not that I was uncomfortable. But Lava pursed her lips in shame.

(Thanks) Lava replied, before Storm ended the call

So he hung up the phone.

- Come everywhere. What news did you miss? Gus immediately asked worriedly.

- I really want to know, Prem continued

After changing Lava immediately went to have lunch with the resort kitchen staff.

-Are you free now? Grandma Chan approached Lava with a smile.

After hanging up Lava then went back in

resort and took a shower:

-Yes, today's customer period has ended, Lava answered