7 - Debut of many!

AUTHORS POV:

"Why do you want to go back to Planet Sonata?" A female with dark brown hair, emerald eyes, wearing a black shirt, dark green jacket, T.A.P.O.P.S insignia, and black boots, asked piloting the ship looking at the Musical Hero. "I sense something is off there, it's safe to say..Healbot may be rediscovered." Y/n replied before the female she was speaking too's, eyes widened.

"Are you saying they went their way to the CrashJam lands and found the shard?" She asked as Y/n nodded. "Indeed, that's why I want to check.." The Musical Hero replied as the space ship landed in the higher parts of Cadenza valley, as the emerald eyed female noticed something. 

"Hey isn't that.. Capain Kaizo's spaceship?" She pointed as Y/n eyes widened. "Oh dear, yeah Lemon it is.." Y/n whispered before rushing towards the cave she made Healbot's abode be in, with the girl named 'Lemon' following. After moments of heavy footsteps, they finally reached the cavern.

"So just like this.. we insert the crystal in this hole?" Mechabot asked as Captain nodded. "Based on what the crystal has shown us, yes it should wor-" Captain Kaizo was about to say, until a voice stopped him.

"What do you think your doing?" Lemon viciously barked out as the 3 looked behind them in shock. "Put, the crystal, down." Y/n added as Captain Kaizo stiffened and stood in front of the 2, energy blade in hand. "You know this is our job Y/n. So let us retrieve Healbot, and our mission will be done. That is an order." Captain Kaizo replied, but what Y/n did wasn't reply her usual 'Understood Captain.' She was angered. 

"If you were to remember, am the one who's gonna be responsible for anything that happens to Healbot!" Y/n snapped before summoning a new weapon that Captain Kaizo has never seen her use, a Bow-harp. 

"Know your place." She warned as Captain Kaizo had the intiative to attack, so attack he did, slashing the Musical Hero's arm violently. She instantly shot multiple arrows at him, wounding him badly as the hearing of the cave opening was heard, but she was still on the fight with Kaizo.

"Lem! Go deal with Mechamato!" She ordered, trying to avoid the captains attacks, as she gulped. "Me against the legendary hero?! I can't do that!-" She protested, knowing it was useless, she unsheathed a black and dark green blade from her belt, storming off to prevent the legendary hero to obtain the powersphera. She was able to send him flying back as Healbot went behind her.

"Sorry sir Amato and Mechabot.. but, if you want to get Healbot, you have to go through us. More specifically, me." Lemon scoffed, as the hero and captain were still sparring, Captain Kaizo fell weak after a few, before Y/n started playing the strings on the harp, releasing a deadly music note to impact the captain drastically, blinded by the fact she's harming him, too much.

Amato in the other hand was fighting hard. She was able to take advantage of Lemon every time, and even getting hold of Healbot, till something was heard.

"Give Healbot back." Lemon stated, eyes glowing green, a negative dark green aura arising, till suddenly attacking Amato, aware that she's hurting him. A psychic blast made Amato fly back directly towards the beaten up captain, before being finished up with a loud melodic voice, as Mechabot unmechanized, weakened. 

"Healbot.." Lemon whispered as it ran towards the 2 females. "Who are they.. I don't trust them.." The powersphera spoke as Y/n's rage calmed down. "I, did that?" Y/n stuttered as Healbot replied.

"Yes N/n, you did.." It replied before approaching the duo and using it's powers to heal the 2 T.A.P.O.P.S workers who passed out, as Mechabot watched, "Are you sure they'll be good?" it asked, as HealBot replied, "They will." As Y/n stared at Captain Kaizo's body that fainted.

"I..." She tried to say, a lump forming her neck before Lemon approached and pats her shoulders. "Calm down, you did as you needed." She assured, as the fainted duo wakens.

"Just let us shelter Healbot.." Captain tried to speak in a confident voice, but sounded frail in the end, Lemon sighed at this, knowing another argument would spark from denying they should take Healbot, but something else came out from the Musical Hero's mouth.

"If you want to take Healbot in so badly.." Y/n spoke as Amato replied. "You don't have too if you really don't want too." He assured as Y/n shook her head. "Just make sure to protect the fella.. cause once Healbot is captured, the worst can happen. With it's ability to heal any injury or condition, and it's added powers to make ANY weapon in mind with some ability attached to it, is dangerous." Y/n added, handing Healbot to the taller males.

"Care for Healbot, so you won't be able to receive the consequences." Y/n added as Lemon teleported out, using her psychic abilities.

"Why didn't you just teleport out of there?" Y/n deadpanned as Lemon sweatdropped. "You see my dear friend Y/n, am an idiot, and forgot-" She sheepishly replied shaking her head and scratching the back of her neck.

"Come on, let's get outa here before they do too" Y/n giggled, as Lemon nodded, turning the ships engine on and zooming on out of Planet Sonata.

/ setting switch /

"WE'RE GONNA D-" BoBoiBoy was about to yell, until a tall and muscular figure with grey tiger like skin, blue hair, and sharp blue eyes, with a T.A.P.O.P.S insignia on his tank top, interferes with the hypnotic frog, and looks at it face to face, with no fear on being hypnotized. 

"Don't look at it! It's gonna hypnot-" Fang tried to warn, before another figure entered the scene, a dark brown haired female with an orange hair streak, orange eyes, black shirt and dark orange jacket, with black pants, black boots, also having a T.A.P.O.P.S insignia, using a long orange spear, watching the mysterious muscular man try and break through Katakululu's hypnosis, and even succeeded in doing so. 

"How did you?!" Fang's eyes widened before a charming smile flashed through, and the mysterious female picked the fainted frog up, and the man approached the laundry bags. "Is this the laundry your delivering?" He asked nicely before Fang nodded, about to speak, and Gopal snapped out of the hypnosis. 

"Yes sir-" BoBoiBoy tried to say as he female spoke up. "Woohoo! Our laundry is here!" She cheered before jumping onto the man's broad shoulders effortlessly, even doing a backflip just to do it, and sat on said persons shoulder, before he picked the laundry bags up.

"Hey Fang, just wanna say, you did a GREAT job defending the laundry bags." She sarcastically smirked, "Whatever Halloween prop." he replied sharply looking away. "I know am cooler, just accept it~" she teased as the man shushed her. "Not now Pumpkin, you can go insult your.. friend, later." He smiled as she sighed. "yes tio.." Before jumping down. "Sooo, the tags are a message am I correct?" Pumpkin asked Fang as he nodded. "Yeah, keen eye genius." He remarked as the man shrieked, shook.

"T.A.P.O.P.S attacked?!" they both cried out as BoBoiBoy nodded. "Yeah! It was recently attacked.." BoBoiBoy replied, as the 2 figures nodded.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go.. NOW!" The man shouted as Pumpkin nodded.

. . .

omg OC debuts real?! Lore?!? Wow what.a.chapter. So awesome omg, anygays stay tuned for Ying moments with Y/n huehuehuehuehue