𝘾𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧

"One of you could have told me about Wren, by the way

"One of you could have told me about Wren, by the way." Summer said as Stella sat down beside Bodhi on the bench.

"Excuse me? We've barely heard from you in months only, Stella kept in contact and that's barely." Poppy sassed while Stella straightened her back "Hey! I have a reason for that and it's not my fault my parents decided they actually wanted to be parents." Stella said while pointing at her friend.

Bodhi rolled her eyes at the two before turning back to Summer "And we do have our own lives."Summer nodded while holding her hand out.

"Okay, fair."

"So, you're still into Ari?" Bodhi asked causing Summer to smile "I think that's a yes." Poppy confirmed while looking at Bodhi and Stella.

"Okay, okay, you got me. I was looking forward to seeing him. Whatever, I guess that ship's sailed. Anyway, how about you guys? Spill." Summer asked as Stella leaned forward in interest.

"Meh. The usual. Comps and training. But Bodhi's got someone on the go!" Poppy said while leaning forward to send a light smack to Bodhi's shoulder.

Stella gaped while leaning towards the girl "Word! Get it, Bodhi! Tell me everything." Stella nodded "for real, I need a new ship to sail since Summer's and Ari's decided to have a pit stop." Stella excitedly clapped her hands in anticipation.

Bodhi chuckled "Yeah, maybe later. Can we talk about how you guys are apparently a surfer's now?" Bodhi asked before Poppy immediately spoke "If you wanted to try out, why'd you leave it so late?" Summer looked at Poppy "we had no choice I had exams and Stella spent half her year in Hawaii with her parents, plus you have no idea what it took to convince my mom to take time off. She's in the parking lot right now sending emails."

Poppy tildes her head "I thought all the surf beaches near you sucked." Summer nodded "No, they do. But I just kept going back. At first, it was to feel closer to you guys. But... after a while it turned into something else. I love it. I don't know how else to say it."

Stella smiled while Poppy gushed "Oh, that's so beautiful, Sum-Sum!" while Bodhi brought Summer into a hug.

Stella head snapped up at the sound of the siren blares.