XXXV | Proud Gays

Începe de la început

"oh? good morning, chan. so, you were the mystery person honking his horn at seven o'clock in the morning?" eunwoo replied, an unamused expression on her face.

chan bit his bottom lip.

"my bad. i'm not very good with this dating thing-"

"eh- what? what's this 'dating' thing you're on about?" eunwoo asked, her eyes widened.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"um-"

"we're dating, mum. he asked me last night." minho suddenly spoke up.

the two looked over at him.

"woah, this is new. i still remember when you cried to me about him-"

"alright, that's enough. we're going to school!" minho groaned, grabbed chan's arm and tugging him to stand up.

chan just laughed.

"min, that's cute-"

"shut the fuck up. bye mum!" minho said before walking out the door, dragging chan behind him.

as they walked to the car, chan took minho's bag from him and put it in the backseat for him.

"when was this 'crying' business?" chan asked suddenly as they both got in the car.

"why do you care?" minho asked with raised eyebrows.

"i'm just curious. how long have you had a crush on me for?" chan continued to ask questions as he drove them to school.

"doesn't matter." minho huffed.

after what felt like a second, chan had already parked in the student carpark at the school.

"well, that was a long drive." chan said sarcastically.

minho just rolled his eyes and got out of the car, chan following behind.

they both got their bags and walked into the school halls together, hands close but not quite touching.

as they walk down the halls and towards their lockers, they spot the others.

"hey, can we tell them? or are you not really ready for people to know yet-"

"they can know, sweetheart." chan said, reassuringly smiling at the younger as he got a hold of his hand and interlocked their fingers together.

minho could feel his ears heating up as they got closer and closer to the group.

"look who it is. the weirdly cute duo." hyunjin spoke up, grabbing all the boys attention as they look over at the two walking towards them.

"hello, you two. how- you're holding hands." jisung stated.

everyone looks down at their hands and a few gasps are heard.

"did you-"

"yes, bin. we're officially dating."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"um... are you sure this is the right place to celebrate chan and i dating..?" minho asked hesitantly as felix, jisung, minho and hyunjin step out of their uber.

"yeah, of course. it's the best idea i've thought of yet!" jisung squealed excitedly.

hyunjin just wrapped his arm around jisung's waist and shrugged at minho.

"it's interesting..." minho mumbled.

felix just nudged the boy and smiled.

"just have some fun. now you have chan to take care of you! isn't it so fun! him and changbin could beat any of these assholes up!" felix exclaimed.

"yeah, hyunjin thinks that too- isn't that right, babe?" jisung grinned at his boyfriend who obviously towered over him.

hyunjin just nodded.

"sure, sung." he said awkwardly.

minho just rolled his eyes.

"right. well, i'm not really sure this place is really chan's thing-"

"he can deal. we're here to have fun and celebrate!" jisung giggled.

they stood outside the brightly coloured building, waiting for the other's uber to get to them.

and after a few more minutes, the other two finally made it to their destination.

"oh my god. jisung, you've got to be fucking kidding me." chan groaned as he stepped out of the car with changbin.

changbin began to laugh, loudly, obnoxiously, hysterically.

they were standing outside of a gay club.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"yes, min, you do have to take the shot- we're literally here for you!" jisung groaned.

"but-"

"and me." chan added.

"yeah, yeah. but min, don't be a party pooper!" jisung whined.

"how much have you already had to drink, ji?" changbin snickered.

"i don't know- like- maybe six?" jisung giggled.

"fucking hell, babe. you can't drink this much- you're underage- who even bought you all that?!" hyunjin scolded.

jisung just looked over at chan who was just sitting there innocently.

"oh my fucking god, chan. you're both just as bad as each other, i swear. can we just take these shots and get them over and done with, please?" hyunjin grunted.

everyone just nodded, including minho, and they all took a hold of their shot cups and in a matter of seconds, they were all gone.

"ugh. i hate taking shots. fuck you jisung- and felix. fuck you too." minho complained.

"whatever." felix scoffed out a laugh.

"oh well- let's party!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

how come all the underage boys are the ones who got the most drunk?

minho was probably the better out of the three of them.

jisung was hardcore wasted and felix had passed out of changbin's shoulder an hour before.

chan was hardly drunk, along with changbin.

jisung managed to drag hyunjin into a few sketchy things and gave him a few sketchy drinks but he's still not too bad.

jisung was the worst by far.

now, at two in the morning, they were kicked out since the club was soon to close and they were waiting out for their ubers.

chan had gotten one and so had changbin.

they had to play scissors, paper, rock to see who got jisung and unfortunately, chan was lucky enough to get him in his uber.

chan's uber had him, minho and jisung and changbin's had hyunjin and felix.

it was a thursday night and they all just agreed to go to changbin's house and skip the friday.

and as i say they all agreed, i mean chan and changbin agreed.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifuls
DOUBLE UPDATE

i hope you liked the last two chapters!!
the last chapter wasn't as long as my usual ones-
oh well

anyway, i love you all
xxx
bye