Yandere Teacher

Warnings: smut, stalking, obsession, creepy thoughts, possessive thoughts, breaking-in houses, mentions of masturbating.

Mr. Murphy is the nice, helping and kind teacher to everyone but when it comes to you it scares him oh how it scared him the things he could do, will do and have done for you, for your love.

Cillian was always the amusing teacher that everyone loved, and you were one of them. You always admired and respected him more than any other teacher (as in a teacher-student relationship).But you had no idea that behind his kind face was a man who wanted love and attention, a man who craved someone to take care of him, and all of these traits he saw in you. This drove him insane over you, and his crush on you gradually developed into love, and then it blossomed the flowers for yandere love.Constantly keeping an eye on you in class, where he would observe you fully-concentrated on your studies or occasionally you would giggle with a friend, and when you two would make eye contact, he would swiftly break it off."Today, we both locked in a half-second stare; why did she make eye contact with me? This is obviously an indication that she loves me back, that she feels the same way I do. Right?" he wrote in his diary.There would be moments when you would see him wherever you go, either doing idiotic things or just being there.He would carry a picture of you in his purse wherever he went as a way of feeling close to you. But his bedroom was filled with your photos, which he had obtained through tracking you on social media. His walls, ceilings, and everything else would be covered in your photographs.He doesn't like it when you talk to other male companions, so he'll make sure they don't pass the class or (show up for classes) for the rest of the year. He is totally captivated by you and everything you do.He secretly films you with his video camera and has hours of footage of you doing random day-to-day activities.Breaking into your house was child's play for him; he'd steal your panties or bra, which he kept in his house.Cillian fucks himself on his fingers desperately, wishing they were yours instead. He's nearly on his knees because he keeps edging himself, telling himself that this is what you'd want him to do for being so disgusting. He should be a teacher teaching you instead of fantasizing getting fucked by you.Poor Cillian weeps every night because he knows that no matter what he does, you will never love him back.