STRIP CLUB SPECIAL BILL

IM SORRY IM DOING BILL SO MUCH BUT IM A BILL AND GEORG GIRLLL
I READ A SIMILAR STORY ABOUT TOM A FEW DAYS AGO BUT I FORGOT THE USER IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS LIKE ONE OF YOUR STORYS PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF CREDITS I FEEL SO BAD!!!! ENJOY I FUCKING LOVE THIS ONE!!!

tom led the band to a strip club for our birthday, he said this is his favourite one and he hanst been her in a while since it was so expensive.
it was around 100-50 euros for a tease or a lap dance he said.

he shook hands with the bouncer of the club, "hey we have a new girl tonight, her names star. shes ment to be super good and not too expensive"
"sweet thanks" we walked inside, i felt nervous and bit at my lip looking around at the girls with little to no clothes. we sat at the table and a woman came up to us in a dazzling blue bikini. "hey im stella, ill be your waitress today. what drinks would you like?"
we all ordered and talked until the lights dimmed and there was a spotlight on the stage with a pole and a silhouette of a girl in a tiny skirt and a bra. she walked forward her heels clacking against the hardwood floor.
she slipped them off of her feet and then slowly took off her skirt leaving her in a black v lined thong.

STARS POV
i twirled the small skirt around my finger whilst looking around the room, there was a group of boys infront of the stage, 3 boys who were completely mesmerized by me and one who looked nervous, i threw the skirt at the black haired man and all the others fought over it. i began my normal routine, one leg on top of the pole and one dragging along in the air, i spun myslef around and then stopped, i put the pole inbetween my ass as i knew the crowd goes crazy, money flew all over me. i finished my routine after about 10 minutes and got off the stage as another dancer came on. i lit a cigarette and walked around the crowd when i heard a familiar wolf whistle. i used to work in berlin, it was the one and only tom kaulitz. "hello" i greeted the boys.
they all stuttered there responses.
"what's your name pretty boy?"
"me?" the black haired boy shivered.
"yeah you"
"b-bill"
"sorry it's his first time"
"oh that's okay, everyone's nervous their first time."
the boys let out giggles until Tom handed me a 50 euro note.
"what's this for?"
"give him a lap dance"
he said looking at bill.
"my pleasure." i gave the money to my boss and then took Bill's hand as he protested, i opened the doors of a dark room. i led him to a chair and pushed him into it, i straddled him and slowly grinded against his erection. "you like that?" i whispered in his ear. he nodded, "use your words baby"
"yeah, yeah. faster please"
i stopped all my movement and stared into his eyes as he let out an annoyed groan. "hey! be patient now." i said in a seductive tone. i traced circles with my waist on his groin. he groaned into my neck, "please- please!"
"please what?"
"please touch me!" he whined.
"touch you where?"
he groaned and threw his head back.
"please star!"
i gave him a light slap, just enough to feel pain but not enough to leave a mark. "i asked you a question kaulitz. where do you want to be touched?"
"my dick where else do you think?!"
i stood up and he locked eyes with me.
"star! please!"
"you gave me attitude. i dont like attitude"
"im sorry" he whined.
"you know what i do when someone gives me attitude?"
"no" he groaned.
"i tease them and edge them until they learn. do you want to be edged kaulitz? do you?"
"no, please im sorry star!"
"what was that?"
"im sorry! please suck me!"
i signalled for him to put his arms up and he did so, i pulled his shirt over his head and kissed down his torso, "bitte! bitte!" (please! please!)
i stood back up off of my knees and turned around, i moved my hair out of the way of my bra clasp.
"can i take it off?"
"yes" i breathed out.
his cold fingers made contact with me and my back arched, i slid it over my arms and turned back around he went to touch my hips but i stopped him, "no touching bill" i snaked my fingertips down his arms torso teasing him, i turned back around bent over grazing his erection, he grabbed my hips and i pulled away from him, just out of his reach. i continued to tease him with my body until i was so wet i gave into his pleads. "please star, im so hard"
"fine, but be a good boy."
i stood infront of him, his hands wrapped around my waist until they reached my thong, he roughly grabbed my ass, "KAULITZ!" i shouted just loud enough to get him to flinch, "it's okay baby, just dont be too cocky or you wont get your money's worth"
he pulled down my v thong and went to touch me but I stopped him.
"please! i want to taste you! i want to taste you so bad liebe"
"your so hot when you beg" i whispered. i slipped two of my fingers inside of myself and then out again, "open up" i said tapping his jaw. his opened his mouth and i slipped my finger in, he sucked at my fingers whilst closing his eyes. he made such a big deal of such a little thing. his tounge swirled my fingers, i took a drag of my cigarette and then smashed my lips against his taking my fingers out, i blew the into his mouth where he then inhaled it and blew it out seconds after. i stamped out the cigarette, "please mama let me taste you once more, ill be good!"
(mama is just mommy in german)
"since you are being good, i suppose you could use a reward. do you agree love?"
"ye- yes! please mama" i done the same again and then realised how wet i actually was, it was dripping down my fingers. i slid my finger against his lip and he opened them again taking it my finger. i moaned as his teeth grazed me, as his tounge attacked my fingertips i realised how much i loved it when he did that. i unbuckled his belt and then threw it to the floor where the mettle made a thud. i undone his zipper and pulled them down. he was so big, i kneeled back down on the floor and took him into my mouth. i sucked him off until he came and then sat up ontop of his lap, as i lifted myslef off of his thigh and onto him he bucked his hips which made me fall down onto his whole dick. i screamed out of pleasure as he stretched me out, i started riding him
faster and faster as i felt my high coming closer and closer. "too much- too much mama!" he whined through the pain of rh overstimulation.
"i feel so good, please hold on a little longer baby" he nodded his head as beads of tears form in his eyes.
"you can do it, it's okay love"
i bucked my hips as i moaned and felt my orgasm coming closer.
"mama! too much please!" he squealed i stopped at his command.
"did it hurt? are you okay?"
"no it feels good but painful at the same time"
"did i hurt you baby? you have to be honest"
"no i just-" a long deep groan left his mouth as i felt cum shoot up inside of me. "do you feel better now?"
he nodded his head.
"keep going mama"
"no, you had your fun now i have to get back to work hm?"
"no star, you need to finish too, it wouldnt be fair"
"it's okay bill. i overstimulated you, im sorry"
"i loved it, i did."
i stood up and started to walk to my bra when i bent over to pick it up he pulled me back to the chair and made me sit on his fingers. "fuck it" i said before riding his fingers. squeals and sinful noises left my mouth. he slipped them inside of me as i bobbed up and down, i finished seconds later.
"mmm" he moaned as he licked his fingers. i kissed him once more, i tasted my sweet taste. i got dressed and then helped him fix himself up.
"your beautiful bill."
"what's your real name?"
"y/n"
"that's gorgeous."
"thank you, now let's go" i unlocked the big black doors and took Bill's hand in mine. i returned him to the table and tom smirked at me, "my turn."
"sorry i think my shift is over" i smiled.
"no it's not its 11-" i put my fingers to his lips and told him to shut up before walking to bill and kissing him and handing him a peice of paper with my number on.