morning bill

im back ya'll!!!
im okay now so heres another oneshot.

PLOT: your bully is bill and in the first lesson of the day he was in your class but he didn't make fun of you today and you figured out why.

i was sat down in english class when bill walked in all moody. he sat down next to me and slumped down in his chair, "why arent you saying anything?"
i said looking at bill, the first thing i noticed was the fact he had a massive bulge in his pants, he had morning wood. i let out a small giggle and smirked at bill.
"shut up Y/N"
"dont tell me to shut up when something of yours has shot up." i whispered.
he looked embarrassed, i ripped a peice of paper out from my book and then wrote down on it, "meet me in the bathroom 5 minutes" i passed it too him before continuing on with my work. he read it and blushed, i asked to go to the bathroom and then waited for bill. the stall door opened and shut and bill stood there blushing, i knew he wasnt going to make the first move so i did, i pushed him into the wall whilst kissing him, he kissed me back and grinded my hips against his, i moaned into his neck and his kissed me again before lifting me up ontop of him and sitting down on the closed toilet seat. i grinded against his lap as he groaned into my lips, i broke the kiss and took off his shirt. he done the same with me and took off my bra, he played with my breast with one hand as the other went underneath my skirt, i was dripping wet and was embarrassed as he moved my panties. he lifted me up for a second before taking himself out and slipping his Jean's down his knees. i got back on his lap and slowly introduced him into me, he bucked his hips which made me go deeper than i wanted, i moaned his name and he smiled as he began to thrust into me slowly speeding up the pace until i came on him and i took his size into my mouth focusing on the tip. he groaned and moaned until he came in the back of my throat, "you can spit if you want" he said holding a paper towel to my mouth, i stuck my tounge out to show that i had already swallowed it, "that's hot, maybe we can do this more your really good"
"maybe this can stay a one time thing"
"no sweetheart, everytime i ever get hard in the morning ill come for you"
"that sounds alot creepier than it is."
we got dressed and then walked back to lesson even though i had a small limp but bill tried to fix it by kicking my shin. i scolded him before walking into lesson.

im doing a tom one rn so that will be out in no time