bill kaulitz

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG THE LAST ONE WAS RUSHED AND I WANTED TO TAKE MY TIME WITH THIS ONE.

YOUR POV
i slipped on a black lace set and a hoodie and shorts over them. i grabbed my phone and then walked into Bill's room, "hey doll" he groaned.
"give me it back"
"give what back"
"you know what!"
"hm? no i dont"
"if you dont give then back ill leave"
"fine" he walked to his bed and picked up my panties from under his pillow.
he thre it to me, i caught it but dropped it quickly. "why are they sticky?!"
he smirked at me.
"ew bill!"
"no i washed them for you because they were soaked in your cum" he said boldly.
"thank you that's very sweet but why were they under your pillow"
"stop asking questions you dont wanna know doll"
i rolled my eyes, he sat down on a chair and started playing random games on his ps5. i straddled around his lap reading a book, after a few minutes deeper into the book it got to a more sexier part. as i imagined what the characters were doing i felt myself getting hornier. bill took off his headset which snapped me back to reality, "what are you doing?" i asked.
"are you okay?"
"yes why wouldn't i be?"
"because i can feel you throbbing through my jeans."
i giggled a bit. "sorry" i said between laughs. i threw myself on his bed and he went to turn off his tv before laying down next to me. it was hot in his room so i took off my hoodie and my shorts and he wrapped me in his arms. it was dark in his room so he didnt notice i was half naked until his hands met my half revealed boobs.
he flipper me over making me be ontop of his chest. his hands went on my ass rubbing circles with his thumb, we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

i know this isnt smut but its after care i suppose.