Chapter 34: Happy Endings

Start from the beginning

  You rushed at Robin as he tried to use his magic, but a stream of blood shoots from his mouth as he recoils. His vision blurring as he suddenly get's hit with a wave of sickness. Using what he can to vanish in the wind, making your claws only strike the wind.

  Robin appears next to Victoria and the boy as a stream of vomit and blood spill from his mouth. 

???: Are you alright?

Robin: *cough* No. I-I can't *cough* My body can't handle this p-power. It was all I could do, and he is still not any weaker. I don't have anything left in the tank.

???: If that thing really is (Y/N), do you think we can save him?

  Robin looks to him a bit confused.

Robin: You seem to know him. I was unaware he had friends besides anyone at Sleepy Hollow.

  The conversation was interrupted as from the forest, the dark wolf that was (Y/N) emerged. Growling and slowly approaching it's prey. Robin stands up, trying to take a protective stance, even if his magical reserves were tapped out.

  You inch closer and closer as your walks then turn into a sprint. Eventually, you lunge at them, teeth ready to tear them apart. Robin closing his eyes only for a gust of wind to force you to the ground. Robin looks up and sees what looks like another beast, slightly shorter than your form. Robin sees that the wolf has you pinned down as it's golden eyes land back on them and moves it's head as if slightly signaling for them to run.

  Robin weakly stands up.

Robin: Can you move boy?

???: Y-Yeah.

  Robin walks over to Victoria and tries to summon as much magic as he can, running a bolt if lightning through her heart, making her jolt up.

Victoria: GAH! Don't worry (Y/N)! S.H.O.P. is here to save you!!!

Robin: Victoria, that name doesn't make sense for what you were trying to go for. But we gotta go. like r-right now.

Victoria: We can't! If we do what's to stop him from killing that other wolf and making their way out into the world causing havoc. He must be quelled now.

Robin: MY magic is failing and *cough* I don't think you've got much spark left.

Victoria: True. I tried to run as many volts of electricity through his body, but it didn't even stagger him. However, it did mess with his head. For now we just have to help the wolf and keep him down until the moon is no longer shining dominantly in the sky.

*Meanwhile*

  Your eyes lightly open as you look around to see nothing but empty space. Nothing but black and darkness. You try moving, but a pain in your wrists reuses to let you. You were clearly bound. You had been resisting in this place for what felt like days, yet nothing to show for it.

  You had prepared to give up as you felt nothing but strain, the strain put on your will to maintain your own consciousness in this endeavor. You felt so cold.

  So cold.

  Unable to process thought. Unable to process self. Unable to process. . . anything.

  You were ready to accept your fate as you felt a crippling sadness wash over you, soon to be swallowed by your own death. Your body would officially belong to Carmilla now.

  But your crippling sadness soon was replaced with something different. You felt a light, a small shining light on you. You were unaware of the source as you looked up. The light only grew as it became blinding.