🔪Chapter 5🔪

Start from the beginning

" Hey My love. What brings you here?" he asked.

" Nothing...I didn't see you for these past 2 days so I missed you" I said sitting on his lap.

" Oh is it? I missed you too" He said and kissed me passionately.

He signaled the massage girl to go, who ran out of the door.

His kisses went down from my neck to the shoulder, his hand slowly going up my dress.

" God your soo wet darling" He groaned pushing my panties to the side.

" Jae-jun go slow...I have a shoot tomorrow" I warned.

He teased my entrance with his tip, before jamming into me.

" Jae! Fucking hell!" I yelped.

He flipped us over so I was underneath him, his thrusts getting stronger every minute.

" Fuck your soo tight and small!" He groaned pressing his palm on my stomach feeling himself.

He took a strawberry from the side table collecting all my wetness on it.

Putting the tip of the strawberry in my mouth, he kissed me and ate the strawberry.

" Sweeter than honey" He moaned making me blush.

" You look so good under me" He whispered in my ear, making me moan.

" Who do you belong to?" He asked but I couldn't answer because I was lost in pleasure.

He removed himself, as I whined at the lost contact.

He flipped me on all fours and gave me a hard spank.

" Who do you belong to?!" He growled.

" Y-you!" I whimpered, getting another hard spank from him.

" again! Who do you belong to!?" He demanded.

" You daddy!" I squealed.

He jammed into me again making me gasp.

" Shit I'm close Jae!" I whispered.

" Me too love" He panted.

We came together, I turned around, he laid his head on my chest.

Both of us out of breath.

He put me on his lap and caressed my back.

" I love you" I said kissing him.

" I love you more" He said.

He plucked a few tissues and cleaned me up.

Time skip~

Jae-jun got me new clothes, because him being the messy one ruined my dress

" Let's go out for dinner today" I said.

" Anything for my queen" He said and grabbed my hand exiting the massage parlor.

Time skip~

We went to a romantic  Italian restaurant, the food was out of this world!

Jae-jun had some work so he had to go back to his golf course.

" Bye love, get home safe" Jae-jun said opening the car door.

" Bye! Don't come home to late" I warned him as he chuckled.

" I love you" I said and pecked his lips.

" I love you more" He said and closed the car door.

Jae-jun' s pov

" Mr jeon, someone dropped off a package for you" My secretary said holding the big grey envelope.

" To here?" I asked eyeing the package.

" Yes sir" He replied.

" Right here, on the middle of the street?" I asked.

" Are they Avengers?" I mocked and looked around for anyone suspicious

I opened the package and found Ye-sol' s toothbrush?

" What the hell is this doing her" I mumbled to myself.

Few days later~

Aera' s pov

Jae-jun and I came to Yeon-ji' s little terrace

" She threw a bag at me and told me to fill it up! The bag is soo big" I heard Sa-ra complaining.

" Hey guys!" I said making my presence known.

" Hey!" Yeon-ji greeted back as I sat down next to her while Jae-jun put all the alcohol down on the coffee table.

" What's happening?" I asked.

" Dong-eun demanded Sa-ra for money" Yeon-ji said.

" Ahh makes sense why you were complaining so loudly" I laughed.

" Not funny Aera! The bag is huge and she wants dollars! Dollars!" Sa-ra whined.

" Why is Myeong-O not picking up his phone? You fired him?" Sa-ra asked.

" He probably doesn't even know he got fired. He's not answering me" Jae-jun said sitting down beside me.

" Do you remember what happened in high school? Anything" Yeon-ji asked.

" I just remember you guys bullying her, left a lot of marks with your curling iron. Other than that no" I replied.

" Me neither" Yeon-ji said in deep thought.

" I can't even tell the difference between Dong-eun and So-hee honestly" Sa-ra said smoking.

" How' s  Ye-sol doing? Since you both are whose watching her?" Jae-jun asked which I found a bit weird.

" What could we have done to Dong-eun" Yeon-ji muttered ignoring Jae-jun ' s questions.

 The whole evening went like that, everyone discussing random things all at once.