" Mom am bored can you please allow me go out just only once l will be glad " Natalie chewing her popcorn said.

" You know when l was in this stage l was pregnant with Luis.  The doctor's told me he was going to be a big baby cause l was taken care of by my in-laws. Now am going to be a grandma l want to shower you with all the love " Mrs Britney massaged Natalie legs.

" Wow mom , did you have a natural birth or C-section. I want to hear more about your pregnancy with Luis " Natalie enjoyed it .

" Mom please don't start . " Luis happened to be passing by to take a glass of juice .

" Why love l want to hear " Natalie straighten up her body .

" I want to share it with my daughter in-law don't worry me . I lost my first grandchild he couldn't even get to see the light when his life was snatched away from him but this time l don't want it to happen with my new grandchild" Mrs . Britney was on the verge of crying.

" This is all because of Valentina. She knew Luis was mine but she refused to accept it . Because of my safety Luis had to date her to save me . When she finally learnt l was pregnant she killed my child " Natalie rubbed her belly

" Now she has her eyes on Remi boyfriend. I heard she has a five years old son.  I wonder how she got pregnant , l knew she was always a slut . Am sure the child is for one old potbelly man " Luis said .

" To think l took that girl as a daughter. She look innocent but is a snake under grass pure witch " Miss Britney cursed .

" Enough of this whole cursing and insulting. I don't blame Valentina for anything that girl has been nothing but a good friend and boyfriend to this stupid boy but has decided to play with her feelings " Mr . Matin walked in totally annoyed at how they where slandering Valentina.

" But honey she killed our grandson even before he could come to this earth " Mrs Britney tried to change her husband's wife .

" I don't see is as that . I believe in Mason choice as he married her and BETHROED her to Grey " Mr Matin took a glass of water leaving.

The popcorn Natalie was eating fell on the floor . She started to shake.

" Are you fine is something wrong. Let me call the doctor " Mrs Britney became to worry .

" Am fine mom l feel like my eyes is becoming drowsy l want to sleep " Natalie lied .

" Let me go prepare your bed for you " Mrs Britney left .

" So Valentina is Grey's wife " Natalie and Luis repeated .

******

Min Mansion****

Yenny couldn't help but get happier each day as she woke up every day . A few hours ago she felt little kicks in her belly. At first she felt it was normal since her pregnancy mostly came with pain . Then the kick came again . She called Nanny Killa afraid that something must be wrong with the baby somewhere.

" Actually that the baby's kick it shocking that at 4 and a half months you can feel this " Mrs Killa was surprised.

Yenny too was surprised but was calm to know that the baby was okay and nothing was wrong. Min Joon happen to be passing by and saw Yenny and Mrs Killa taking photos of her bump . He  at first wanted to avoid them passing by but was captivated by Yenny's smile.

" Different pose "

Yenny would change into different poses for the picture. Maybe as a stripper she had learnt this . Min Joon crossed his legs and his arms leaning on the door watching the two .

Nanny Killa felt stares on them she knew it was from Min Joon but she behaved as if she had no idea . On the other hand Yenny had no idea she was been watched by a pair of black eyes.

She raised her head and met with the pair of eyes on her. Min Joon looked away acting like he never did . He was nervous when their eyes met  . Yenny smiled at him and Min Joon left his positioned.

" It takes time dear very soon he will come over ." Nanny Killa patted Yenny shoulders

" Nanny when it taking too much time " Yenny hugged her crying.

Nanny Killa felt pain for the girl . She mostly saw Yenny either crying or starring at the thin air not saying anything.

" Very soon " Nanny Killa answered she left the room to get Yenny a glass of milk .

She saw Min Joon in the kitchen. A while ago he was at the door how come he came here without their notice. Maybe it was when they where hugging.

" Is there something you need " Nanny Killa asked.

Every since Yenny was on the floor that too Min Joon not doing anything. Nanny Killa became cold to him and he noticed it

" Nanny you seem distant is something wrong " Min Joon asked .

" Nothing is worng . Is there anything you need master " Mrs Killa repeated her question

" Since when did Nanny you start calling me master " Min Joon burst out in laughter

" The day you started regarding Yenny as nothing else but just a toy . Min Joon if anything happens to Yenny or the baby you wouldn't like me " Nanny Killa walked past Min Joon to make some milk for Yenny.

" I came to inform you that l will be going for a birthday party of a friend in three weeks time and l need a date " Min Joon said .

" And you expect me to be that date . You should be asking your wife " Nanny Killa frowned .

" I will go do that " Min Joon left the kitchen .

Back in Yenny room she was currently live on TikTok doing one of the trending dance on TikTok even in her pregnancy state one could not see whether she was pregnant. Her bump was still small .

Min Joon knocked on the door but received no response from the other side . Yenny was so focused on the challenge that she didn't hear the door been knocked .

Min Joon let himself in. Still Yenny didn't know that someone was in the room she continued dancing oblivious to the other person's presence in the room .

Min Joon coughed finally gaining Yenny's attention.

" Hi sorry it a mistake" Yenny rushed to hide her phone.

" It alright. I came to inform you l will be going for a birthday party of a friend" Min Joon crossed his legs .

" Okay "

" And l want you to be my date " Min Joon added waiting fir Yenny answer.

Yenny stood there looking back and forth if it was her was referring to .

" Me ?" She pointed at herself.

" If you don't want to l will go get someone" Min Joon was cutted off by Yenny's hug .

She hugged him circling her hands around him . She was screaming in her head.  Min Joon didn't push her away but allowed her to hug him .

" I will come sure don't worry " Yenny realized what she did so she broke away.

*****

Sienna was still in the bathroom singing not knowing that her phone was ringing. There was many missed calls that too by the same number.

59 missed calls .

Sienna got out of the bathroom changing into he nighties. She took her phone stunned by the number of missed calls .

It was from Don't Answer . It was Ashton's number which she had stored as like that after he avoided her . Thinking that maybe it was important Sienna called him back .

There was no answer he was answering her calls