Chapter 5.

Allie POV.

I'm currently driving my car and Tiffany is in the passenger seat we stop at my house.

Tiffany“ Wow it's so pink!

We walk in and she sees all the oil painted walls marble painted floors and she see's a book I own.

Tiffany“ Voodoo? Witchcraft? Your into this?

Allie“ Yup and I am telling you Chucky will kill you.

Tiffany“ *laughs* But he won't.

I walk upstairs and I grab a doll that looks exactly like me I swear Char is going to be the death of me.

I close my eyes and I open them seeing my human body drop to the ground.

Allie“ *smirks* Now to kill that blonde bit-.

I get sent flying to the wall and I'm held upside down.

Tiffany“ *cackles* Nice try sweetie nice try.

She shoves me in a bag and I start screaming.

*later*

I'm in a cage with a belle doll.

Jennifer POV.

I look at the doll and it blinks I gasp.

Jennifer“ Oh my god your a prisoner in a doll to!?

Allie“ Um yeah.

Tiffany“ Hello Jennifer did you write a check? *Looks at Allie* Oh sweet face you look so adorable but don't I put your body in the freezer so it don't die.

Allie“ Fuck you!

Tiffany pulls out a knife and we both go quiet.

Tiffany“ LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH I CAN BE NICE BUT I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER LIKE I DID CHUCKY WHEN HE WAS GUNNED DOWN!

Allie“ *stares* You told the police.

Tiffany“ *laughs evilly* And what are you going to do?

I notice the cage is unlocked and Allie pushes it open and tackles Tiffany.

Allie grabs the knife and stabs it through her shoulder and runs out the room I go to follow but Tiffany kicks me back in the cage.

Tiffany“ NICE TRY YOU BITCH!

She locks me in and power walks out.

Allie POV.

I'm back in my body and get out the freezer I grab a big knife and as I exit the room into the living I'm tackled down.

Tiffany“ YOU BITCH!

I roll on top of her and raise my knife but the door opens and I see twin teenagers.

Glen“ MOM!?

The short hair one throws their car keys into my face and I look and I'm met with Tiffany punching me in the face.

I'm on the ground and I'm cuffed.

Tiffany“ *pants* Kids take your step mother into her private room in the basement.

Allie“ WAIT KIDS CHUCKY HAD TWINS AND DIDN'T EVEN CONTACT ME!?

Tiffany“ SHUT UP!?

Oh damn she hopping mad better hope those double d breasts don't pop out.