Chapter 1.

Allie POV.

I'm driving through town and I sigh my name is Allie I'm an artist, I paint but I'm most known with feet painting a style of dancing to music.

I pull up to a house and I look at the sheet of paper and look at the address.

Allie“ This is it? Not surprised it's Jennifer Tilly.

I walk out and knock on the door I hear some noises I lean to the door but it opens and I see Ms Tilly.

Jennifer“ Why hello you must be the artist.

I nod and she lets me in I look around and absorb the decor in this house.

I notice a photo of her and two red headed children.

Jennifer“ Those are my darling Glen and Glenda aren't they both beautiful!

Allie“ Very.

We sit at the couch and I pull out my working contract.

Allie“ Now depending on the painting depends on my payment and here's what's in my contract.

She looks at it and smiles.

Jennifer“ I would love an oil painting of me above my bed.

Allie“ Alright than when it's finished will be around two weeks.

Jennifer“ Oh no Sweetie your welcome to stay until the project is over.

Allie“ Are you sure I wouldn't want to be an inconvenience.

Jennifer“ Don't worry like my mother always said A guest is like a bird treat well til it's ready to leave.

Allie“ That's an interesting-.

A vase breaks and I look over with confusion.

Allie“ What was that-.

Jennifer“ Let me show you the guest room.