Chapter 3.

Allie POV.

It's another morning and I hear a noise I walk upstairs and I hear Ms Tilly's voice.

Tiffany“ Now now Jennifer just write another check and I'll leave-.

I open the door seeing Ms Tilly and a doll.

Jennifer“ HELP ME!

Allie“ That doll just-.

I look seeing who I once thought was Ms Tilly swinging a knife I duck and I kick her into the wall.

I turn and start running I run downstairs and I run to the door but it locks.

Tiffany“ Gotta love these smart houses they can keep everything out and everything in.

I turn around and see the woman but then I notice a certain heart tattoo.

Allie“ Your Tiffany Valentine.

Tiffany“ That's right *pouts* I really don't wanna kill you Allie so I thought of something.

Allie“ What's that?

Before Tiffany responded I hear a crashing noise and loud scream.

Tiffany“ *smiles* Ready to reunite with your brother?

She gestures to a locked room and I walk to the door and open it seeing a woman with her arms and legs gone.

Nica“ HELP ME!

Allie“ *confused* that's-.

Tiffany cuts my hand and shows the tied up girl the blood she begins shake and then she forms a familiar grin.

Chucky“ *confused* *Nica's voice* Lucky?

Allie“ *shocked* Chucky-.

Chucky“ *chuckles darkly* Oh Tiff I could care less about what you do to me but I swear if you-.

Tiffany“ I WHAT CHUCKY KILL THE ONLY THING YOU LOVE!? *Laughs* I'll do more than that I've grown fond of little Allie perhaps I'll fuck her-.

Chucky“ YOU'LL DO NO SUCH-.

I knee Tiffany in her stomach and I hit her behind the head knocking her out.

Chucky“ *laughs*.

Allie“ I ain't even going to ask.

Chucky“ It's good to see you again Lucky how's that painting thing doin for ya.

Allie“ Cut the shit Chucky you better have an answer for my damn question.

Chucky“ *smiles* and what's that?

Allie“ Where is my Heart of Damballa?