MAKE ME LOOSE CONTROL

Comincia dall'inizio

"Do you wanna cry now?" I gave her an 'are you serious' look. "Okay, lets, lets jog."

With love all the beautiful control you have as a surgeon just falls to crap.

*

We were in the Locker room. Alex and Izzie are laughing together.

"What is she doing?" Asked Cristina

"She's hanging out with Alex." Answered George.

"Why?" Wondered Cristina.

"He is not that bad." I said

"I dunno. I think ... ... I think they might be friends..." said George. "Make the lambs stop screaming."

We walk in a hallway. "You guys are wrong about him, alright? Once you get to know him, he's really sweet." Izzy told us.

"He's Alex." Said George. I rolled my eyes

"Punk ass." Added Cristina.

I happened to be friends with Alex, but I would never agree with Izzy in front of these many people, so I didn't say anything.

"Hey Grey. Izzie was telling me you have tapes of your mom performing surgery. I'd kill to see the Ellis Grey in action." Yelled Alex

"Hey you know what? Maybe you can come over tonight and we can all watch it together? Right?" Izzy said

"Oh yeah, if this were a hell dimension." Responded Meredith.

"Yeah, run away pig boy." Said Cristina

"Classy as always Cristina." I said and walked towards Alex.

"What?" Cristina asked confused.

George stops in front of Izzie. "Do you have a thing for Alex?"

"No."

"Oh."

"I don't."

"Are we saving lives or having a tea party? Walk faster people." Bailey told them.

*

During rounds I was presenting my patient. "Kelly Roche. She's 23 years old. In for a scheduled ETS for treatment of her erythrophobia hyperpyrexia." I explained.

Bailey directed to Kelly. "You have any questions about the procedure?"

"Oh. Dr. Sh ..." She blushes badly and she tries to get it to go away by fanning her face "... Dr. Shepherd explained everything. He was very... huh...helpful. He gave me some literat ... sorry..."

"Don't be. Half the patients that come through here have the hots for Shepherd." Said Alex. I rose a questioning eyebrow.

"Dr. Karev." Bailey warned.

"What? ... It's true."

We got out of Kelly's room and Bailey approached us. "Hey there's a new surgical case coming up from the pit. Likely diverticulitis. Let's go." She said.

It was a blonde woman. "Watch it! Hands off me! I could report you to the chief and you'd be out on your ass." She yelled. Cristina grabbed her chart and with wide-eyes she showed me the name of the woman. My expression mirroring hers. Ellis Grey. "Where is the chief?!?"

"Patient's name is ...ah..." Cristina stuttered.

"Where is the chief?!? You're all amateurs." Ellis yelled again.

"complaining of intermittent cramping pain and diarrhea. Also suffers from ...ah.."

"AMATEURS!"

"...Alzheimer's."