"Chica loves Pizza."

"It's true. Once she smells it, she'll ignore you. Give it a shot." Bonnie added.

"Loona. Trust them." Stan said.

Loona sighed. She really wasn't sure. But she trusted Stan. So she had to do it. "Ok. I will." She pressed the button and the screen changed into a first-person view of the bot she was controlling. She then hears a voice.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Quick Delivery Virtual Ordering System. Congratulations! You have qualified for a free supreme upgrade. Additional charges may apply. You are now in control of one of our highly-qualified pizza-making S.T.A.F.F. Bots. Follow the instructions on the left side of your screen to force the bot to make your perfect, mouth-watering pizza. Let's get started."

It was quite similar to a video game she use to play with the others. Therefore, she got quite accommodated with the controls and began working on the pizza.

First, she went over to get the pizza dough and got it flat. She then went over to pour sauce onto the pizza. The next was cheese, meat, and veggies. After she got it all together, she took it to the oven and waited for a few seconds before a pizza box is showed. The bot took it and the voice spoke again.

"Delicious! To ensure a safe and timely delivery, our cutting-edge Pizza Tracker allows you to deliver the pizza to your own home or residence. Additional mileage charges may apply."

"Pizza?" A voice can be heard. The bot controlled by Loona looked around to see where the voice is at. But as it turns towards the hallway, there standing in front of the bot was Chica. She looked at the box and ran towards while screaming. "PIIIIZZAAAAAAAA!"

The bot was then cut off.

"Your pizza has been delivered. How would you rate your service? Pick two that apply." The voice asked.

Loona looked at the door where Chica was and saw no one. She was safe. For now. Sighing, she went to the door and opened it to look around. No one was around. Taking this chance, she ran out and looked for a chance to get back to the others and hoped that Krystal can find her.

And sure enough, Krystal did find Loona. "She's in the kitchen now. We need to head there."

Stan tried to get off of Roxy's shoulder to get to his friend, when the wolf stopped him. "Whoa there. Where do you think you're going?"

"I have to save her." Stan replied.

"Not with that leg."

"She's right. Roxy. Make sure you and Stan don't split. We will go get that chip out of Chica." Neo told them.

"How can we distract her?" Alaria asked.

"Let me do it. I always wanted to say this." Flynn then cleared his throar. "LEROY JENKINS!!!!" He then charged at Chica, leaving everyone stunned by his speech.

"Idiot." Yennsee cursed.

At the kitchen, Chica was leaving quite a mess while she's devouring the hot and fresh Pizza. No matter what, she loved pizza. Loved it so much that it was enough to top over the chip's programming. Although she does love to take her sweet time with it, she was nevertheless finished with it. After throwing the box away, she resumed her search for Loona.

"Loona. Where are you?" Chica asked.

Loona didn't went too far unfortunately since the kitchen was like a maze to her. She tried to find a path only to be blocked by bots, boxes, and locked doors. She was getting desperate to find a way out before Chica can find her. All of a sudden...

"HEY! CHICKEN!" Flynn shouted before he knocked over some plates, getting Chica's attention.

"This area is off limits!" She stated.

"You are the reason I go to KFC! In fact, you should be in the sanders chicken bucket!" Flynn mocked. Chica then started to give chase as Flynn ran away to allow Loona a chance of relief.

What Chica, and Flynn, did not know was that Bonnie and Dell were nearby after Flynn left. They were prepared to get the chip and save Chica. Dell got his portable computer and was ready whenever Bonnie got Chica locked. Soon, Flynn went passed them, then Chica was coming by. Bonnie then appeared behind Chica and got her in a locked position.

"Chica! Snap out of it! Please fight it!" Bonnie pleaded.

"LET ME GO!" Chica shouted while her eyes turned purple.

Bonnie found a plug in behind Chica and Dell tossed him the cord, to which Bonnie plugged it in. Dell too the opportunity to find the shutdown system in Chica's mainframe. After what happened with Roxy, Dell concluded that they needed to safely shut down the Animatronics before removing the chip. Otherwise it would risk corruption and permanent damage to the system. After finding it, it hits the button and Chica instantly shuts down.

Bonnie then places her on the floor where Dell removed the chip and tossed it aside. He then began working on the pc again and got Chica's system back online. Her eyes soon lit up and was back to normal.

"W...What happened? I feel like I ate something rotton." Chica asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Chica! You're back! And you look good in that color." Bonnie said.

Chica looked over to see Bonnie. She gasped in shock and joy that her friend is here, online, and repaired. She got up and hugged him tightly. "Bonnie! I thought you were gone!" Bonnie smiled and hugged her back.

Loona finds them and was a bit shock when Bonnie and Chica are there. But when Dell spotted her, he waved at her. "Loona! There you are! You on one piece!"

"Yea. And so are you. But..." Loona then looked at Chica and Bonnie as they looked back at them.

"Wait a minute. What are you kids doing here? It's closing time." She asked.

"It's a long story. But we can explain on the way back to the others." Dell said as he closed his pc.

"Others? Is Stan there?" Loona asked.

Dell nodded. Loona's ears perked up. She wanted to run towards her friend. But without a way to get there, she allowed Dell and the Animatronic to lead the way, leaving the ship along in the dark before it lost its glow.

On the way, they found Flynn who was trying to bring Chica towards him when the others stopped him and proved Chica is back to her old self. He chuckled in nervousness before walked with them while Chica started belching while complaining her stomach area hurts.