But on the other side of the office, Chica was roaming around. When the Animatronic started to glitch a bit, her eyes glowed red and started heading towards the door where Loona is hiding.

Now...

They gang is already on the first floor of the Atrium. With Roxy and Bonnie back. Stan was on Roxy's shoulder as she carries him around. While she is not Monty, she was quite strong. But most of all, Stan finally got the answers on why he was attached to her in the first place. But with more questions still in his head, he was now more determined to get them.

Suddenly, Krystal stopped for a minute with a shocking piece of news. "Everyone! Loona's in trouble!"

They all stopped. Stan, who was worried about her, asked her. "Is she ok?"

"For now. But she's locked up in an office near the kitchen area. And Chica is trying to get in!"

"Chica? She's there?" Bonnie asked.

"But the battery on the door will not last. We won't make it in time." Yennsee stated.

"Maybe...there's another way." Freddy looked at Max. "Max. Use your FazWatch."

"My Fazwatch?" Max asked.

Dell then perked up. "Of course! That watch!" He then looks at it and connects it to his portable computer and began working his magic. "If I can just bypass the firewall here, we can contact her through the monitors there. And there!"

At the office, Loona was trying to find anything she can find to block the door so Chica would not get through. But there was hardly anything she can use to help her out in this crisis. Plus, some of the heavier objects are mounted to the floor or walls. Loona couldn't escape the other side as she was afraid that the Endos are still after her. She was trapped. And just when she was about to curse, the monitor started to lit up and she could hear radio.

"Loona? Loona, can you hear me?" Freddy asked through the monitor.

"Who are you?!" Loona demanded.

"Lonna! It's ok! He's with us!" Stan spoke through

"Stan! You're ok!" Loona's tail wagged.

"Loona. This is Dell. How much power is left on the door?"

Loona looked at the side of the door and saw the percentage. "About 63%. No. 62 now. I'm trapped and Chica is trying to get through!"

"Calm down! Do you see a counsel there that says Fazbear online pizza delivery system?" Freddy asked.

Loona looked at the monitors and saw one. "Yes. I see it."

 "Great! You can use it to make a pizza by controlling the bot and use it to help escape

"Great! You can use it to make a pizza by controlling the bot and use it to help escape."

"What? How the hell is a Pizza gonna help?"