Halloween Oneshot!

←~(o `▽' )oΨ 

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛!

- You dragged Tam into this mess.

-So some context ⭛

- Sophie had asked the two of you if you wanted to go trick or treating in the Human Cities. You immediately wanted to say yes. But you noticed your boyfriend frowns. Like it's not hard to miss his frown. You looked at him and asked him if he wanted to go.

- His frown deepened slightly, but at the look of pure sweetness and adorableness on your face, he couldn't say no. He sighed and you knew you had won. You turned to Sophie and said yes. She smiled and told you what would be happening.

- She said first they would be meeting up at Biana's house. They decided to make sure everyone was ready to go there. She said they have to wear costumes because that was the human tradition. She smiled and said her and Keefe would be going as Batman and Batgirl. Due to his liking of the character.

- You smiled and asked her what's next. She smiled and said that they would be going around wearing the costumes and be going door to door saying trick or treat. Tam's face kept becoming more and more frowny and it was so funny for you to see.

- After that all of you would be heading back to Everglen for a movie night, full of Halloween classics Keefe had swiped from under a shopkeeper's nose, but Sophie went back and made him pay. Since elves may not like human candy, they agreed to give any candy they didn't want to a kid.

- During movie night, they would have all the elfy sweets and food. They are welcome to bring pets and/or siblings if they wish.

(Imagine bringing the triplets...)

- Tam sighed when Sophie finished telling you the date and time and she light leaped away. You smiled so big at Tam, who on the other hand looked miserable. You laughed and took your boyfriend's hand to pick costumes.

(For the costumes, go onto the chapter called Halloween Special and you will find the choices for costumes and sweets and i forgot but there is more

Comment which one you would wear with Tam!)

- After choosing your costumes, you decide to do your makeup. Tam had been waiting for you very patiently might I add.

-He waited about 1 and a half hours. So be grateful he didn't decide to dip. I'm joking he's a super patient boyfriend!

- When you finally came down Tam sighed and dragged you to the party. 

+ Biana was dressed like the queen she is.

+ Dex made himself into a robot-bird thing.

+  Keefe and Sophie were Batman and Batgirl.

+ Linh and Marella were Lava Girl and Water girl, which were famous in the human world.

+ Fitz was a box of Ritz Savory Cracker which was a type of human food.

+ Maruca was a witch with galaxy robes.

+ Sandor had been dressed as a knight.

Le time skip!

- After a long night of trick or treating, you and Tam ended up giving your candy to these two adorable kids dressed as Prince Charming and Cinderella. At Everglen the party was just getting started.

- The first couple movies were great, but the next few made you jump into Tam's lap, causing him to have to hold you the entire movie. The pets were going crazy and it was just one big crazy party.

- You enjoyed some mallowmelt and cinnacreme as you and Tam watched the others be chaotic.

- That was your entire night.

Whew! Done! Have a Happy Halloween to anyone who's celebrating!

Have a good day/night and enjoy reading! - Moonstar