This is how my hair came out

out. Do you likkeee itttt??
Read 11:56 AM

___________________________________
Kamari♥️                      Accept | Decline
Facetime Video
___________________________________

Samara busted out laughing at his immediate reaction of calling her. She knew the last picture wasn't needed but she's such a tease and wanted him to see the back of her head too. Thankfully her menstrual cycle only lasted four days and she got off this morning. If she didn't, the ability to show the outfit off would be non-existent.

Plus, he is with screaming kids and teenagers all day. Why not brighten up his morning a little bit?

Clicking accept on the third ring, she waited for the call to connect. "Babygirl," He immediately spoke once appearing in the camera with a cheesy grin across his lips. Samara only laughed at him, seeing he was sitting inside his office. "Babygirl, Babygirl, Babygirl," He repeated as if he was stressing out and being dramatic by dragging his hand down his face.

This is the type of reaction that she loves, taking his breath away with four pictures.

"Whattt? You don't like it? It's my first time getting a bang. It's laid on the back huh?" She teased, batting her eyes at him while he still couldn't wipe the smile from his face. Samara was glad she didn't make a fool out of herself when taking those pictures–she was extremely nervous.