Part title

Written by: @thv_fics

Author POV
"FOR GOD'S SAKE TAEHYUNG I S-SERIOUSLY SAID IT MORE THAN TWICE"  she yelled at him while her fists were shivering a little because she has never raised her voice at him before her trembling lips and shaking heart that was beating rapidly never made her fear less. "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS Y/N WHY WOULD YOU BE INSECURE WHEN YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW I LOVE YOU AND NOT HER" he yelled back while running his hands through his hairs, she in haled deeply as she cleared her throat trying to gulp dow the lump.

"We started as f-friends too" she spoke as she finally let her tears fall, she let out a shaky breath before blinking her eyes to get rid of the tears that were blurring her vision, Taehyung looked at her straight in the eyes and raised his one eyebrow asking coldly.

"Do you not trust me?" he asked narrowing his eyes as she gulped deeply before replying "No!!not after seeing you being touchy with your girl best friend" taehyung facepalmed himself gritting his teeth. He was annoyed and pissed at the fact that she was being sensitive and insecure about herself. "This is not okay....most of our arguments are because of your girl best friend,are you still not gonna live her?"Taehyung shook his head before looking back at her with pissed and annoyed look.

"I love her, I love her as my own sister....I don't love her sexually,I know we met a few months ago but she has become a part of my life too,she's like a elder sister to me y/n-" she interrupted him "Was I not enough? Did I ever complain when you shared about your past experiences? Did I ever not let you share your feelings? Did I make you feel alone?" Taehyung couldn't take it anymore, he glared at her and yelled "WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME" he yelled at her making her flinch, after a tiny moment of silence she opened her eyes as her tiny fists that were protecting her face slowly pulled down by her own, her teary eyes met his dark gaze,she gulped before whispering.

"Get out!!" he scoffed and looked at her in disbelief "Y/-" she interrupted "Get the fu*k out of my place,let's end everything, I'm breaking up with you" she harshly grabbed his hand collecting all her strength while forcing him to walk, a tear left her eye as she pushed him out of the door....he was going to enter but she closed the door on his figure. She immediately locked the door, his banging on the door was heard as she silently cried covering her mouth with her hands preventing any sound to go through the door.

Waking up from her nightmare again she breathed heavily while her sweat drops were falling from her forehead. "It's been a week,why I can't get over him?"she mumbled as her door was knocked before being opened revealing her group member "You're still awake didn't i told you to rest before meeting up the boys?" she sighed and nodded "Ugh I forgot about it..." feeling the bed space being taken she looked at her side and saw yeji looking at her worriedly as she sadly smiled before speaking "I'm okay!!" Yeji sighed "You know me too well the fact that what I was gonna ask...anyways get ready the boys are coming to hangout,it might be awkward for you, you don't have to come if you don't want to"

Y/n nodded her head while trying her best to keep things calm. Walking in with awkward smile she greeted everyone friendly, her eyes never landed on taehyung who was already looking at her with a blank look, his heart aching viewing his ex infront of him ignoring him...he was about to greet her but Jin spoke.

"Aigoo why is your eyes swollen cherry??" he asked his sister as she spoke before pulling him in a hug that she needed the most, he gladly hugged her back rubbing her up and down trying to comfort her, she pecked his cheeks before speaking "Ahh s-shampoo accidentally went in my eyes while I was showering" he hummed and spoke "Alright" she treated everyone with a hug but when it came to Taehyung she shook his hand with a straight gaze as she didn't dare to look in his eyes knowing she'll be weak infront of him. "Heyy..." he spoke as she just smiled sarcastically before turning around she left, he sighed painfully feeling guilty.

-AT AN INTERVIEW-

"Thank you so much for attending our show Itzy" the host said as everyone cheered as y/n giggled "It's our pleasure" Lia smiled as y/n returned the smile back "But before you leave we have a surprise for you" y/n raised her eyebrows.

She was about to speak but suddenly the curtains opened as she turned around just to see taehyung, he was holding a mic on the stage while looking at her with guilt and pure love, she gasped as everyone cheered again, claps and whistles were heard."Ommo...is that taehyung?" she gasped whispering to y/n "There's no way" Chaeyeong spoke "Omo...he's gonna sing" Yuna cheerfully said.

"Can I call you baby?" he started while staring deeply in y/n's eyes as she couldn't help but control her smile "Let me show you love,ohh I don't pretend stick by my side even when the world is giving in,yeahh oh, oh, oh, don't don't you worry I'll be there" y/n's heart melts hearing his voice, she had tears forming in her eyes as she bit her lips trying to prevent her tears falling.

"Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first and for you girl, I swear I'll do the worst if you stay forever let me hold your hand, I can fill those places in your heart no one else can, let me show you love oh, I don't pretend, yeah I'll be right here baby, you know I'll sink or swim"

He sang while pointing a Rose towards her, Yuna slightly pushed y/n on stage as her eyes widened. She stepped back and was going to walk back to Yuna but before she could she felt a light grip on her wrist, she looked back and saw Taehyung looking at her with pleading eyes. He pulled her causing her to bump into his chest, her palms were on his chest while he held her tightly not wanting to let her go.

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst, no I'm not perfect but I hope you see my worth 'Cause its only you nobody new, i put you first and for you girl I swear I'll do the worst" he sang the last lyrics while bringing his face closer to her every passing second, his arm around her waist never left her grip. As soon as the background music stopped he inhaled deeply.

"I'm sorry, I should've understood you and talked it out with you, I'm sorry for yelling at you" he spoke as she shook her head with a huge smile on her face and spoke "Sorry for not trusting you and yelling at you too and I'm sorry to kick you out of the house too" he giggled and immediately hugged her tightly, she smiled warmly hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

Claps were heard as the audience cheered, they broke the hug just to see Yuna clapping and jumping around like a kid. Taehyung looked at her and asked feeling nervous "Will you be my girlfriend?" she immediately attached her lips with his.

.
.
.
.
.
.
NO WORRIES IT WAS JUST A PECK😌

-THE END-

Total words: 1315