Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm

Start bij het begin

Ghost walks in and sees the same thing every day as usual. I guess nothing has changed at the Yellow Flag. He looks at the counter and spots Roach and Yuri, who are just wearing casual clothes, and, of course, Eda. Eda was wearing her pink tank top and blue pants.

 Eda was wearing her pink tank top and blue pants

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/N: With her sunglasses on)

Everyone in the bar turns to the entrance and spots Ghost, who just walks in. There was an unusual vibe in the air, mixed with fear, discomfort, and tension of Ghost's presence, except for his team and Eda. Everyone returns to their routine, forgetting what happened. Roach decides to call him over.

Roach: Oi! Ghost! Over here!

Ghost walks over to them and sits between Roach and Yuri.

Eda: *Waves at him with a grin* Hey, Ghost! We thought you weren't coming.

Ghost: And miss a cold drink. Not a chance.

Roach: Amen. Hey Bao, give Ghost here some Bacardi.

Bao: Yeah, yeah, I hear ya.

Bao pours a glass of Bacardi and slides it across the counter to Ghost, who catches it. Ghost takes a sip of his drink.

Yuri: So, boss, how did it go on that island?

Ghost: Some complications and change of plans. Thanks to Rock.

Roach: Can't blame him. He's still new to this job. I also heard Frost is going to train the shit out of him and Benny. Poor bastards. They have no idea what Frost is going to do to them.

Ghost: *Chuckles* Yeah.

Ghost then notices the Lagoon company, Michael, and Frost aren't here.

Ghost: Hey? Where's the Lagoon and the other two?

Roach: Well, Dutch, Benny, and Rock are at the office hanging out. Michael took Revy to some nightclub so they could grab their own drinks. And Frost took out this Taiwanese chick on a date. I wasn't expecting Frosty to find himself a girl in this god-forsaken place.

Yuri: *Chuckles* О кровавом времени. [About bloody time.]

Eda: Ha! I wasn't expecting Two-Hands to have some interest in Michael. I bet Mikey likes them feisty ones.

Roach: Well, luv, Mike has some different tastes. *Nudges Ghost's shoulder* Ain't that right, mate?

Ghost only hums for his response. He takes another sip from his glass before looking at Yuri.

Ghost: How did it go? Taking care of those mercenary wannabes.

Yuri: Bunch of amateurs, I'll tell you that, Ghost. But in one of their hideouts, we discovered more of Al-Qatala's gear: weapons, ammo, vehicles, and communications. I'm telling you, captain, they are up to something. I don't know when or where, but it's coming.