"Actually!" Kid smugly looked at us.

"You and I are one couple and them two are the other," Kid raised their eyebrows at Hanni.

I knew Kid wasn't stupid.

Kid was the one to tell me that Hanni liked me in the first place.

"What does that mean?" Hanni didn't look too pleased with Kid's remark.

"Pig!!!" Kid suddenly started to yell.

"Piiigggg!!!" Kid yelled louder.

"Hanni, help me find Pig. Pig likes you!" Kid suddenly started to push Hanni to their room.

"Pig doesn't like anyone!" Hanni explained a bit confused.

"Pig likes you more than most! Now, come on!!" Kid nagged at Hanni.

I was a bit confused myself.

It seemed like such a natural weirdo moment with Kid that I didn't think twice about what was going on....

That's until Kid winked at me.

- Haerin POV -

Kid managed to somehow leave me alone with Minji and I was too caught off guard to speak any words.

I took a deep breath and tried my best to gather up some words.

"You went out with Kid tonight, huh?" Minji suddenly asked.

I shook my head 'no' out of nervousness.

"Don't lie. Kid said a double date. That must mean you two were out on date before we called," Minji unnie scoffed.

I scoffed myself out of contempt and frustration.

"We didn't," I coldly responded... biting my inner cheek.

Minji started to chuckled a bit cynically.

"Right," she rolled eyes.

"You think you know everything, huh?!" I yelled in frustration.

"You think that it's so for everyone to be like you! You think that everyone knows what they want to do and who they want to be! You think that it's so easy to be as confident as you, but it's not!" I screamed out in frustration.

Minji's eyes seemed to go wide....

And I finally realized what I was saying.

"I'm sorry... I-I'm just... tired," I mumbled out.

I just wanted to run into Kid's run and hide.

"No. Keep going," Minji coldly ordered.

I bit the inside of my cheek, a bit upset at her tone.

"I'm listening," her voice soften up.

I hesitated for a bit, but took a deep breath and look Minji straight in the eyes.

"I'm not like you," I started off.

"I'm not some who's so sure of myself and my position in life that I can just rush into things and grab what I want," I started to explain with a shaky voice.

"It took a lot of me to allow what happened between us this week.... but... it took even more to kiss you today....," I was hyperventilating at this point... trying not to cry.