Lite meets Helena

Lite's P.O.V
I sat up in bed to find L in the door way with a girl who had white hair and red eyes that seemed to glow she said "you need to come with us we think we've found a third Kira" I rolled my eyes then L said "we want you to meet her" I groaned and said "ok when" the chick said "12:00 you have 4 hours" then she turned around and left then L said "I'll be down stairs" I heard the door close and I got up to get changed
A's P.O.V
I got back to Helena's house and walked in then said "you have 4 hours to get ready L and his suspect lite are coming over" she nodded and said "ok" then went up stairs to get dressed and put on her make up or what ever then she yelled "A can you come help me" I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs and said "ok with what" her door was open I walked in and she had a long black dress on with no sleeves with lace at the bottom (in pic) then she said "ok heels or flats?" I shrugged and said "flats" she nodded and said "what color" I shrugged again and said "nude" she nodded and said "ok you can leave now" I left and a few minutes past the doorbell rang I opened the door to have L shoved into me Helena walked down the stairs lite was behind L they walked in and I said "lite Helena, Helena lite" Helena smiled and said "nice to meet you" after a few minutes of lite and Helena flirting and L and I talking about the case Helena said "who wants to play truth or dare" I shrugged and so did L then lite said "yeah sounds fun" we say in a circle L crouching and me in a meditation style then Helena said "ok A truth or dare" I thought and said "truth" she smirked and asked "do you like L as more then a friend" I was shocked L looked at me kinda with a hint of hope in his eyes I nodded and said "I can't lie I do" L smiles to himself but you could tell he was happy "then I said ok lite truth or dare" lite smiled almost evilly and said "dare" I smirked time for payback "I dare you to kiss Helena" they both blushed but went for it anyway it was nothing special just a peck the lite said "L truth or dare" L looked around and said "I'll go with dare" damn it L lite smirked and said "you and A have to play 7 minutes in heaven" we both shrugged and Helena said "I'll find a closet follow me" I got up and glared at lite following Helena she finally opened a door and shoved us in to the small closet and locked it from the outside it was a big walk in closet you could feel the awkward tension in the air then next think I new L was in front of me leaning in oh God this is happening then his lips met mine I closed my eyes his lips were soft and tasted like cake shocker I felt him smile into the kiss he put his hand on my cheek I wrapped my arms around his neck then a bang at the door made him pull away the door opened and lite was standing there then Helena yelled "what do they look like" he rolled his eyes and yelled back "the same way they did before" I got up and so did L then we walked back into the circle L then asked "Helena truth or dare" she smiled and said "dare" then L said "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Lite" that's lame payback I put a timer on my phone once I heard the door close I started it then L kissed me again then pulled away and said "we have another 7 minutes" he grabbed my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine and said "I've liked you ever since we meet" I smiled and said "me too once we were assigned as partners" he kissed me lightly then the timer went off I stood up and said "I'll go get those two" I walked to the closet and knocked on the door someone whined then Lite said "we'll be out in a second" I rolled my eyes and waited after a few seconds then Lite and Helena walked out and into the circle again then Helena said "Lite truth or dare" lite smiled and said "truth" then she said "do you wanna go out sometime" he nodded and said "yeah of course" then he said "A truth or dare" I shrugged and said "haven't done a dare yet so dare" Helena whispered something to home then he said "I dare you to eat a pice of L's cake" L glared at him and I shook my head "you just want me to die don't you" L chuckled and said "its ok just take a small pice" then I just realized he was holding a piece of cake in his hands so I took some and ate it then I yawned and said "I'm going to sleep I'm tired" I started to walk up the stairs and into the room that I was told I could stay in when I heard foot steps behind me I guessed it was L so I just went into my room when Lite asked "how do you think I could get with Helena" I shrugged and answered "she likes you I can tell so all you really have to do is tell her you like her back" with that he left I changed and got into bed when I felt the other side of my bed divot down and then felt a pair of arms wrap around me then I fell asleep after L whispered "night love"