°°°°

It was the afternoon and I was at home alone for the rest of the night.

Sebastian said he'd come around at 6:19 and it was 5:50. I was sitting on the couch eating grapes and reading a magazine. I was just thinking of the night before about Sebastian's response to my questions.

I know for sure they got into a fight over a girl, typical boys. I mean girls are just the same but for boys it's a surprise.

It was 6:10, Sebastian would be here sooner or later. I decided to get some snacks out for us to munch on, we'd probably order some pizza later or something.

I took out two bottles of soda and a pack of chips same with some fruit.

I layed them on the table and I heard a honk. It was Sebastian he was getting out of the car and walking up the steps. "Hi" I said when opening the door for him "hey" he smiled and hugged me before walking into the house further.

"Your house is beautiful" he walked in the living room and looked around observing the area "thank you it's not much but thanks" I smiled and sat down on the couch same with him.

He took out he's books and pens, we began reading through things and explaining formulas together.

He sat quite close to me, he's head was kinda in the crook of my neck and arm on the back of the couch. He's hair was fluffier today and he was wearing he's glasses as well. He wore a simple outfit, oversized white tee and black cargo pants with some white sneakers.

It made him look...attractive somehow.

I haven't even noticed he was looking at me just studying my face. He stared at me lips for a while before looking back at he's notebook.

Weird, we just sat in silence not saying anything only reading. I decided to break the silence.

"Sebastian you didn't speak much to me today" I was looking at he's side profile taking in the details, he had a small smile on he's face "we speaking now aren't we" he looked at me, still having that small smile on.

"But still, you haven't spoken much"
I was pouting and tilted my head slightly to the side "does it concern you when I don't talk to you?" I was thinking. Did it concern me when he doesn't speak? I haven't thi of it like that until now by the situation.

"If it does I'm sorry I'll talk too you more often" he turned forward and took a strawberry and opened a bottle of coke. He took a few sips and declared we take a break, I agreed obviously.

We just stared at the wall not saying anything again. "Aria why did you ask me those questions yesterday?" He spoke still looking at the wall in front of us "I don't know I just felt like it" I said back to him.

He lowered he's head down staring at he's hands. "I'll tell you what happened but I'm not saying names and you can't tell Neo I told you this"

He's head was still lowered and he was fiddling with he's finger's.

I promised him and he just sighed before talking.

"It was eighth grade and me and Neo were close friends we did everything together play games, go too each other's house, ect" he lifted he's head now staring at the wall again "there was a time I had a crush on this girl she was very beautiful, by far the most beautiful girl in the school. I liked her so much Neo knew about it evens, whenever I spoke about her he'd just act so different when I mentioned her it was weird but I acted like it was nothing" a few more silence and he continued.

"It was ninth grade and Neo and that girl started talking a lot more often, I got jealous because what kinda friend does that talk to your friends crush like it was nothing? Sooner or later he and that girl started dating and I was furious. He betrayed me and stopped talking to me on top of that"

He was looking at the ceiling where I could get a perfect image of he's Adams apple "we started fighting and shouting at each other, I was completely upset about it too a point I just gave up and didn't bother anymore"

He said that was the end of it and nothing else too it "so who's the girl?" He chuckled "I told you I'm not giving names" yes right he said.

My legs were on the couch and I was just thinking about what he said. I never knew Neo was like that. It was 8:30 and we were both hungry. We ordered some pizza and more drinks.

We started watching a movie and I made myself comfortable. I don't know why but felt like putting my legs over Sebastian's, it's something I normally do with my friends. I think he sensed it because he just grabbed my legs and placed it over he's thighs.
He's arms rested over my thighs making sure he's hands didn't touch my skin.

We were comfortable like this.

•AUTHORS NOTE•

Hello everybody🤗 don't forget to vote and comment will update you guys when I'm working on a new chapter love you all keep safe💕