CHAPTER TWO

KURTS POV.                                                                                                                                                                                _______________

I stepped into the school trying my hardest to stride with confidence. I smirked and winked, and gave finger guns to random kids in the hallway.  I walked through the hallway with Ram as we headed to the cafe to meet up with the Heathers. Upon entering the cafeteria the football team called over to us. The two of us walked side-by-side over to the table the rest of the team were seated at.  

"Hey Kurt, I think your girlfriend wants you~" one of the guys cooed at me, signaling towards the Heathers who were looking at me, Ram, and the rest of the football team. Heather Chandler used her finger to signal me over to them.

"Maybe that foursome really is possible," Ram laughed as he elbowed my side.

"punch it in?" I asked holding my fist bump.

"punch it in," Ram repeated bumping my fist with his mine before pushing me towards the girls. Upon the push, I walked forward to the Heathers, Heather Chandler smirking as she watched me walk towards them.

"Hey Babe," I smirked as I approached the three, addressing specifically only Heather McNamara though. Heather smiled at me and waved slightly in response. Heather Duke didn't bother to not look up, she seemed more like she was trying to ignore my presence altogether than anything. While Heather Chandler eyed me up and down. 

"Ooh Kurt, what is up with you?" Heather Chandler asked, her voice sly as usual.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, slightly confused by where the sudden question was coming from. I didn't take Heather Chandler to be a small-talk type of person.

"The fact that you look like you got hit with a train is what I'm talking about," she said reaching her hand up and gesturing to my face. Again? Is it really that bad? Ram and Heather have both commented on it, ugh this is so stupid. I swear it wasn't that bad when I looked in the mirror earlier.

"Are you feeling alright? We can take you home so you can rest if you would like," Heather McNamara asked, worry evident on her face.

"Nah, it looks worse than it actually is," I said nonchalantly. I think it looks better than I feel, god I might just pass out today. Not that they need to know that though, plus there's that test and practice that I have to go to. There's just no time for extra sleep.

"If you say so.." Heather McNamara said the worry now reaching her voice as she continued to analyze my face. By now Heather Duke finally decided that I was worth her time and was also staring at my face. So all the Heathers noticed huh? I guess it really must be that bad.

Heather Chandler reached her hand secretly, looking behind me to make sure no one saw her as she handed me a little foundation container. "I don't need this," I said holding it in my hand.

"Yes you do, it's either that or we're taking you home," she strictly ordered. Sighing, I carefully put the foundation in my pocket so no one would see it. I guess it could come in handy so I don't get pestered about how I look for the rest of the day and I really cannot go home now.

"Good boy, now why don't you go back to the other jocks, huh?" Heather Chandler cooed in a mocking voice and pushed my chest away from her. 

"Uhhh okay.." I said uncertainly as I turned around and walked back over the table with the rest of the football players. By now Ram had sat down alongside the rest of them. As I walked over I fiddled with the make-up sitting in my pocket, praying that no one would find out I had it. A guy wearing makeup is basically just a reason to be bullied. It's seen as gay and weird. This is why today, it will be my life goal to make sure that not a single person except for the Heathers knows that I have it.