I like you(r) // S.S. • ღ

Summary: Sebastian likes a lot of things about you, like your sweet perfume...

or your lips.

————————————

"I like your hair."

He smiled as you reached your hand up and tangled it in his hair, messing it up.

"I like your scent," he replied, nuzzling his face in your neck and breathing in. You stifled a chuckle.

"You could always borrow my perfume."

"I prefer a more... natural approach," he smirked, moving even closer. You smiled as you leaned back against the tree behind you.

You and Sebastian had been hanging out under the beech tree, enjoying your free time.

"We should play a game," he had said, leaning his head against the trunk.

"What game?" you'd replied, a little dazed by the relaxing atmosphere surrounding you.

"Every round, we say something we like about each other."

You'd giggled. "You only want to play because you want to be praised."

He'd nudged your arm. "Hey! I just want to compliment you."

"And you want me to compliment you."

He'd scowled, and you'd laughed. "Alright, alright, I'm in."

And that's how it had started.

"I like your hands," you said, grasping his hand with your free one and playing with it, pulling it to your lips to leave kisses on his knuckles. Sebastian grinned.

"I like your legs," he replied as he grabbed them, draping them on his lap and rubbing circles on your calves. He turned to look at you expectantly.

"Mm..." You stroked his hair absentmindedly. "You have a nice nose. I like your freckles," you said with a smile but made no effort to move closer to him.

His eyes narrowed. "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Aren't you going to kiss them, too?"

Your eyes widened. "All of them?"

He nodded.

"That will take a lifetime."

"I have all the time in the world."

You sighed as you gently held his face and placed small kisses on it. He closed his eyes, enjoying your proximity.

"Are you happy now?" you asked as he sighed softly.

"Very," he replied, his eyes still closed and a big smile on his face.

"Your turn."

"I like your neck." Sebastian leaned into you again, trailing down to place small kisses on the tender skin. Out of reflex, you pulled his hair slightly.

"Sensitive, are we?" You felt him smirk against you and blushed.

"Uh..." you began, trying to change the subject, as his lips gently brushed against you. "I like your eyes."

He looked up to meet your gaze. "I like the way you look at me."

"And how do I look at you?" he teased.

"The way you are doing right now."

He smiled softly. "I'll always look at you like that."

You blushed. "I sincerely hope so."