Chapter One

||Chapter One||

~Picture of August car in Media~

I was sitting down waiting on the bench in front of school for my friends Tonya and Christopher. I was just day dreaming to make time speed up quicker. I was wondering how this school year would go since all the other school years were just- I don't even wanna talk about it. Things changed so much, he changed so much.

I looked at my watch to see ten minutes has passed by and still my so call "Friends" are a no show. I then got tired of sitting here looking idiotic so I got up and picked up my Nike Bookbag in the process. I then began my walk to the entrance of the school's double doors. As soon as I wrapped my palm around the handle I soon regreted the action I toke. I should have never left the bench.

A saw a heard full of people come thrusting out of the double doors before my eyes. It was like the Hunger Games except the target was. . . .I guess me. I swifty stepped aside for all the people to run out to the glamorous car that has just pulled up. I think I knew who were all in that car too. As soon as the Red Lambo parked in a perfect parking spot, everyone came up closer to the car cheering. Most were thirsty girls as always.

I was just standing in the same spot for amusement to see who would step out the glamorous car any second now. Truthfully I already knew. The butterfly doors finally went up then stepped out Michael from the passenger side. I knew he would be in such a car, but what I really wanna know is who was driving. But I do have a few ideas in my head. Then the true question on my mind was finally about to be solved. Just like I thought. I knew it was him.

He stepped out the drivers seat like a King he is. Standing 6'2, Beautiful smooth light brown skin, Soft light brown eyes, Deepest dimples ever seen, and Plump pink lips. He's God's gift to all females. He's no game not at all and if he was he would be limited edition. He's the one, the one I saw and couldn't stop loving ever since, he's the boy Mama said stay away from.

Sooooo how did yall like the first chapter? Who do you think is the boy in the driver's side? But anyways can you guys give me some feed back please I really wanna know what yall think. But byeee I'll try to update only if y'all vote/comment back tho.

Byeeeee✌✌✌
#StayBeautiful