Chapter 1: saved

Oldest child = y/n (you).                       |
Second oldest child = (name1).            |
Third oldest child = (name2).              |
Middle child = (name3)                        |
Second middle child = (name4).         |
Third middle child = (name5).            |
Youngest child = (name6).                   |
———————————————————-

Your eyes reopened to be met with a warm hug.

"Big sissy/brother/sibling your awake!"

The girl in front of you, those words, that hug all that meant the world to you.

You are a 29 year old girl/boy/person who has been locked in test subject place for more then 15 years and if you were right eri had come a year ago or two who knows.

But each time you saw her it made you happy.

You smiled but it was cut off by a feeling of pain like something that had already been stabbed into you was exiting your body and this meant you had thrown up blood.

"Y/n!"

The yell of the little girl who had told you her name. She was called eri, she clearly sounded sad and shocked. Your eyes stayed opened and all you did was hug back.

"It's alright remember eri I am fine."

You put your smile back on and you could feel that eri had tightened her grip around you.

"It's okay eri"

You smiled but you look at the glass it showed your reflection. Their you were being hugged by eri blood poured down everywhere on you but you felt not pain. Why? Well the truth was you were numb to pain.

All of it and not only that your body would be like static it shook each second and some people who would walk pass the cell would sometimes think you were crazy in the head or mental but this time instead of walking past you they were running and holding weapons.

You immediately covered eri who immediately understood the situation and allowed you to cover her with yourself self.

You watch as the door opens and you were met with overhaul but this time he was in panic. You were dragged away as you watch eri scream for you but it didn't do anything.

You were dragged and thrown into something that had purple liquid and then overhaul began mumbling to the doctors.

"We gotta finish the experiment, I will deal with the invaders"

And after you watch overhaul leave you felt sharp pains again and you were attached to many machines and you weren't wearing anything but before you were wearing a cloth but it was taken off you so you were completely naked but the machines attached to covered all those 'bits'

You stare outside the tube and watched as the room you were in turned to ruins by heroes that were fighting the villains. You watch as hero who had black hair and eyes that glowed he immediately spotted you and stood there.

"This one is awake eraser what should we do?" The one the other heroes called eraser just stared at you.

"We should send her/him/them to jail!" One of the heroes said as the other one said "we could just leave her/him/them here"

The black haired hero shook his head and smashed the fragile glass. As the liquid was poured out you fell to the ground the things that covered you had been pulled out and you had began bleeding more then last time.

You watched as all the heroes around you turned red all but the black haired one. He made a tsk sound to the other heroes and picked you up.

He covered you with a cloth like thing that was around your neck this clearly was his weapon not only because it felt like metal but also because he had used it to smash the glass.

Eraser picked you up gently and held you close to his chest. He started running he was rather fast and you held onto his shirt tightly because the blood pouring out of you was rather fast. Your eyes began to feel heavy and you lift your hand up and watch as the black haired man hold onto your hand tightly.

"Make sure eri is safe.."

After saying those words and watching the black haired man nod you finally allowed your eyes to close and you were met with darkness.

————————
Sorry if this chapter is short peeps~