"I wanted to." I say. "Before he left. We were at dinner and I was going to ask him if he wanted to take things to the next level." I pause. "Well, I was going to ask him if he was my boyfriend and if we made it official. He got called in before I could." He nods. "I'm sorry." I laugh nervously and pull away. "I shouldn't-"

"Stop." He says and pulls me to face him again. "Don't ever say you shouldn't. If you want to talk about it, talk about it. Especially if it helps." I nod and give him a weak smile.

"Thank you." I say.

"Of course." He says while nodding. "Now, continue." I sigh.

"You all already know I love each of you." I say. "Thing is, even if I could pick, I don't think I want to." I pause and wait to see if he says anything.

"Do you want a relationship," He says and pauses. "With all three of us?" I think about it.

"I think so." I say while nodding. He smiles.

"I think we can make that happen baby girl." He says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Really?" I ask. Before he can answer, my phone rings. He gets up and answers it, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" He says.

"Is Star there?" I hear Price say on the other end of the line.

"Yes." I say, not moving. "I'm here. I can hear you." I hear Price sigh.

"I've got bad news and good news." Price says. "Which would you like first?"

"Good." I say, nervous. Please be okay. Please be okay.

"They found Konig." Price says. I sigh with relief. Thank you God. "And he's coming home."

"What's the bad news?" I ask.

"He's unconscious and badly injured." Price says. "Soap thinks he's in a coma." He sighs.

"When will he be home?" I ask.

"Tomorrow by noon." Price says. "Get some sleep guys. Konig is coming home." With that, Price hangs up. I look at Keegan.

"He's coming home." I say and smile. He smiles too.

"See," He says. "I told you so." I laugh and shake my head. I can't believe he's coming home. I'll be able to see him tomorrow. "Come on." He drains the bath again and grabs a towel. "You need to get dried off and go to bed." I nod and stand up.

"Stay the night." I say. He looks at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I say. "I'm sure." He nods and smiles, handing me the towel.

"Okay." He says.

✤✤✤✤✤

Keegan stays the night that night. He knew I wouldn't be able to sleep because of my nerves. I am so excited but also nervous to see Konig. "You ready for bed?" Keegan asks. I turn and look at him, nodding. 

"Yeah." I say and smile. He wears a pair of gray sweatpants, no shirt. Damn. His abs are amazing. Scars mark his chest and arms. I can see a few poking out from beneath his mask as well and I'm sure he has some on his back too.

"Star?" He says. I blink and look at him. Ooops. I was staring at his abs too long. He smiles at me. "Like what you see darling?"

"Maybe." I say and smile. I turn towards the bed and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I'm wearing something simple to bed, a cropped white tank top and a pair of thin white booty shorts. My hair is up into a messy bun.

I walk over to my bed and pull back the comforter

I walk over to my bed and pull back the comforter. "Are you going to take off your mask?" I ask and sit on the right side of the bed, looking at him. He shakes his head.

"I haven't shown anyone my face in almost eight years." He says an walks over to me. "I'm not ready to show anyone my face yet." He pauses. "Including you." He brushes a loose strand of hair behind me ear. I smile at him.

"I understand." I say softly. He chuckles. 

"Thank you darling." He says and walks over to the other side of the bed. He lays down and gets comfortable. I lay down as well and get comfortable, turning off the bedside lamp. 

✤✤✤✤✤

Word count: 1368