Chacha picked up the gun : for this mistake you'll have to pay Jannat.

Chacha to his men who appeared from the door: tie all these people with ropes and bring the her Dadi from the room upstairs.

When all started to struggle he again put the gun on Arishfa's head: Stop struggling or else I'll kill this girl.

All quietly stood. soon everyone were tied with ropes except Arishfa and Jannat and Chachi,Chacha and Ruhi were laughing evilly.

All this while Jannat was standing numb and Faisu was noticing her worriedly.

Jannat with full anger: Why did you kill my Dad ? and why did you acted all this year's as if you LOVED me as if you CARED for me? What was my Dad's fault? What had he done to you? In Delhi you disowned him for money you threw your own brother out of your house for property but still that same brother of your gave you shelter when you lost all our ancient property in illegal works he accepted you in his own house which he built with his own hard work. He gave you respect, money every thing which you snatched away from him. He loved you Chacha. I LOVED you Chacha.
She was sobbing badly.

Jannat continued: And Chachi you. You said she snatched away respect, money and jewelry from you. You remember she always bought every single jewelry you pointed at, still you wanted more? You are talking about respect. You are such a cheap woman that you closed the orphanages for kids which Mamma opened just for more money you sold them to builders and threw poor helpless kids on roads and you want respect from society. You wanted to give every thing to Ruhi di what was mine do you remember my Mamma always bought two things similar for both of us let it be dresses, jewelry or any thing never kept Ruhi di deprived of anything, they gave you everything. Laid everything on your feet then WHY? WHY DID YOU KILL MY PARENTS? WHY DID YOU KILL YOUR OWN BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW? WHY? WHAT WAS THEIR FAULT?

Jannat was screaming like maniac asking Chacha and Chachi for reasons of killing her innocent parents.

Chacha: Their fault was that they were RICH. Their fault was that they LOVED US. Their fault was that they BELIEVED in the brothers love and elders respect craps. I JUST LOVE MONEY AND ONLY MONEY AND NOT MY BROTHER. YOUR fault was the same you BELIEVED in my DRAMA all these years and gave me money from your father's account. I wanted whole property of your parents I wanted to become solo owner of this whole property. I didn't plan to kill your parents I asked Zubair, your father to give his property to me without arguments but he argued so I had to make a plan to kidnap Ayaan and ask for money. Everything was going according to my plan But somehow Zubair came to know that I was behind all this so he to protect you and his property he transferred it on your name. I had to wait for your signature for getting money he made Will that if you die then whole property will go to orphanage and if you want to transfer the property on someone else's name then your husband's permission was needed on papers and moreover your age was supposed to be 23. You being emotional fool like your parents believed me & sacrificed your whole life for your brother and Dadi. But I'm not a fool I'll get all your money by hook or crook.

Jannat was now sitting on floor crying her out all were looking at her with teary eyes.

just then Faisu saw his men had arrived with Rithvik and he smirked and indicated something and his men nodded in yes and half of them left while others came in side with badly wounded Rithvik.

Chachi screamed in horror to see Rithvik's condition who's face was purple and red and with broken teeth and broken jaw, he was not at all able to Stand on his own legs two of men were supporting him to move further.

Chacha asked his men to take Rithvik from them and tie Faisu's men as well.

In the mean time Faisu's other men entered in mansion secretly no one was able to see them. They started attacking Chacha's men from back expertly without making any sound.

Just then a guard informed Chacha that Dadi was not in room. Chacha looked at Jannat.

Chacha; you again tried to escape na now I won't spare your beloved brother I'll kill him.

Saying so Chacha gave Arishfa to one of his man and called his other men who had Ayaan with them giving them order to kill Ayaan but what reply he got made him shock to the core.

He turned around to see all his men lying unconscious on floor and Faisu's men holding Chachi and Ruhu who were struggling to come out of their grip. Team 07 and Mr and Mrs Shaikh smirking at him. Jannat crying in Addy's arms.

He tried to scare them with his gun but received a strong blow from Faisu's man on His hands which made gun slip from his hands which directly went to Jannat's feet.

Jannat picked up the gun and stood up angrily pointed at Chacha and FIRED A BULLET.

All looked horrified.

Precap: OMG now what? Will Jannat go to jail? Keep guessing.

Hope You Guys Liked It. I Love You All❤️‍🩹 Please Do Vote And Comment🫂❤️‍🩹