Prologue; Part 2: Meeting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

(Inspired by Kevhedgehog.)

9 YEARS LATER

Many years have passed and Izuku still hasn't given up. His sister and Bakugo would constantly still bully him and his parents still haven't acknowledged that he was around. He had to cook his own food from when he was 6, work as a newspaper boy at 8 and buy medical equipment because of all the burns Bakugo has given him.

Right now, summer vacation was finally over and he was supposed to go to his last year in Junior High. Izuku knew that he had to go out soon and buy some school supplies since his parents totally forgotten about their other child and that he goes to school. As he goes down the staircase, he overheard a conversation between his dad and Izumi.

Toshinori: Izumi, I have something to tell you, but promise me you won't tell anyone, not even your friends.

Izumi: Ok, what is it?

To Izuku's surprise, his dad muscled up and turned into the All Might.

Izuku: (Mind) All this time, my dad is All Might?

Izumi: (Freaking out.) Oh my God. My dad is All Might????

All Might: I know you have a lot of questions, my girl, but hear me out.

Izuku quietly listening from the staircase as their dad explained the history of OFA and how it's able to be passed on from one bearer to another. He was shocked when he said he got into a fight with AFO and damaged his lungs causing him to transform for only a limited amount of time. But what shocked him the most was when he offered to pass it on to Izumi.

Izumi thought about it.

Izumi: But dad, why not pass it on to Izuku since he doesn't have a quirk?

All Might: Your mother and I talked about it and decided maybe it's best he doesn't because we want at least one of our children to be normal and not risk their lives.

Izuku was overwhelmed with emotion upon hearing the news. He tightly gripped the railing of the stairs and began to cry. He left the house quietly and ran until he reached Takoba Municipal Beach, which was unfortunately full of garbage. Frustrated and upset, he began kicking the pile of trash until his toes became sore. As he gazed out at the sea, a disturbing crossed his mind.

Izuku: If no one will remember me, why bother living?

Slowly, Izuku walked into the water and allowed himself to sink. As he descended deeper, he opened his eyes for one final glance at the surface.

Gradually, he sensed his breath slipping away, suggesting his life was coming to an end

Gradually, he sensed his breath slipping away, suggesting his life was coming to an end. Just as he was ready to meet his fate, he noticed movement in the water. Initially, he assumed it was a fish, but upon closer inspection, he realized it was a figure that resembled a human, but a shell. As he shuts his eyes, the entity swam directly toward him.