CHAPTER 4

.OoO. Carni Village .OoO. A few days later...

It's been a few days since the Medusa and Naruto fight. Naruto went to Carni village, he'd heard that Momonga sent a pharmacist who took interest in the medicine Naruto gave to one of the girls in the village. He wanted to see how far the boy had grown in skill, since Momonga had sent him an item used to make potions.

"It's low level so, it can probably make Low to mid range potions with some frequency, but they don't use the method used in YGGDRASIL, so I'd assume he can make at least a higher tear healing potion variation of this worlds blue potion. However Nazarick doesn't need such low level items, we might use them to blend in, but not for personal use.

However if I can teach him and his grandmother the trick to making a YGGDRASIL potion, I can ensure a supply of potions for us. I can even teach them how to make a negative healing potion, since Nazarick is littered with people of low karma value." thought Naruto. Normal healing potions were actually harmful to undead or creatures who strive on Negative energy, but when a potion is made using cursed Items it turns into a negative potion that is affective on undead and dark creatures and harmful to creatures of light. For him someone with a neutral Karmic value as angels can be view in both lights he can use both to heal.

He wore the same close he did when he first appeared and Gajutel was with him as well.

"My lord, why did you come here personally would it not been better to sent a later with the appropriate instructions?" asked the man. Naruto smiled at him.

"I want to observe how people harvest Mana from their surroundings in this world, after that I will be able to gather energy and create something to boost the strength of Nazarick." responded Naruto.

Then finally they arrived at the now walled off village. Naruto smiled at the Hob-goblins guarding the city. "Halt, state your business." said the leader. Gajutel was the one to respond.

"We are here to meet the Pharmacist brought here by an acquaintance of ours, a man named Momon. We wish to discuss something with him and his grand mother." he said, not hiding anything. Naruto's smile didn't disappear, it was a way of disarming the Goblins with a passive skill of the angel race. Air of Serenity. It seemed to work.

"Ok. Just wait here..." Before he could finish he was interrupted.

"Lord Naruto your here!" came a joyful voice. Looking Naruto saw a red haired woman, with tanned skin and wearing maid uniform appear infront of him.

"Ah...Lupusregina, I nearly forgot you were here. Please lead us to Nfirea and his grandmother." said Naruto and the werewolf bowed and gestured to the gates showing him a way to enter. Naruto and Gajutel did so without hesitation.

As they walked Naruto noticed how the villagers looked at him and smile remembering that he'd saved them. 'It seems they've recovered from that time.' Thought Naruto as he walked through the village.

Finally after a few minutes he appeared infront of a house that seemed to emit smoke and vapour of a toxic looking purple colour. Naruto raised a brow, "Please wait while I fetch him my lord." spoke Lupusregina and Naruto nodded.

She rushed to the door o f the hut and knocked.

.oOo.

"What were busy!" came a cranky shout from inside, and Lupusregina just ignored it and entered.

"Heya Old lady! someone real important wants to meet with ya." said the red head.

Lizzie Bareare looked to the woman. She'd always felt weary of the woman and knew she was dangerous, 'If she considers someone important then they must be even more dangerous than herself. I have to make sure I don't offend them.' thought the woman as she looked to Nfirea who seemed to have come to the same decision as herself. They stopped working on their alchemy and walked out of the hut.