Argument

Written by: @vantaefics._12

-Y/N POV-
Y/n: "Okay then...I'll wait for you bye love you" I hung up the call before leaving a deep sigh staring at the clock. It's mine and Taehyung's 4th anniversary today...we have been dating for 4 years, he promised me he will come home early...I know it's hard for him since he works as a doctor he has so many patients and so many things that are pending...but he don't realize that there's someone who has been waiting for him.

I always wait for him but he comes home late...I don't get to spend time with my own boyfriend...we never spend our anniversary together...only once we did and that too ha had to leave me because he got an urgent call, I cried after he went but I didn't tell him because I didn't want to be dramatic...well yeah I'm really a sensitive person but I don't mention it a lot since I don't think people like sensitive people.

I cooked all his favorite dishes...but he isn't here. It's almost 12 am too...it's about to be done in only 15 mins left. *2 minutes later* Sitting on the chair with my head on the table I was about to fall asleep in a blink but the door opened. I immediately stood up after I saw Taehyung in front of me with a confused look.

Tae: "Didn't i tell you to sleep if I come home late?" my smile dropped but I tried to keep a straight face.Y/n: "How can I sleep on this special day?" I blushed. "What-wait is it your birthday? Isn't it on*you bday date*?" He said while removing his coat and loosening his tie. "No...not of that...wait let me do it" I went towards him and untied his tie while he stared at me making me blush, "stop staring" I said without looking at him.

"There's a pimple on your forehead" my smile once again dropped, "d-done" I sat on the chair being embarrassed. "Come eat!!" I said with a small smile remembering it's our anniversary. "Nah I already ate with David and Elsa" my eyes widened after listening to him. "Elsa?that bit*h? Taehyung, I already told you to stay away from her,she flirts with you all the time!!" I said, being jealous.

"She did it once and she apologized" I scoffed before saying "You accepted her apology?" he nodded, "It doesn't matter taehyung she still sees you in a bad way...and I don't like it!!" I protested. "So what if you don't like it? I don't really care." He rolled his eyes and was about to go but I grabbed his wrist. "Why are you acting like this,let's just eat" he furrowed his eyebrows.

But then I remembered that he already ate.
Y/n: "For a long time I was waiting for you,please tae". "HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I ALREADY ATE, SO PLEASE SHUT THE FU*K UP MY HEAD IS HURTING!!" he yelled "I WORK EVERYDAY AND YOU JUST SIT HOME BEING DRAMATIC SAYING I DON'T SPEND TIME WITH YOU CAN YOU BE LESS SENSITIVE AND DRAMATIC PLEASE,I SWEAR I HATE YOUR PERSONALITY" he screamed at my face my tears were not stopping.

"STOP ASKING FOR ATTENTION IT'S SO ANNOYING.IF I DON'T WANNA GIVE MY ATTENTION THEN DON'T CLING ON TO ME I'M TIRED OF YOUR DRAMATIC BEHAVIOR" he glared at me before going upstairs and shutting the door loudly...I fell on my knees covering my chest with my palms trying to control my heart from hurting...I couldn't hold for long, I finally burst loudly in tears crying my heart out. How dare he call me clingy, does he really think that I'm so dramatic, does he really hate my personality. I grabbed a few tissues and wiped my nose which was red because of crying. Does he really hate me? Did he fall out of love?......DOES HE LIKE ELSA?