Destined to be together part 1

Start from the beginning

She Opened The Door Then
Walked Inside The Cabin and goes Towards her, the principal stared at Barbie for a moment "Good Morning sir" Barbie began, "I Am Barbie Roberts I'm here because I need my schedule Here Are My Admission Documents"she kept The Documents On her Table, the Principal Took The Documents And Looked At Them.

"It's My First Day In The College"
He Looked At Her "Nice To Meet You Barbie, Your Dad Called Me Saying That He Is In Another City Due To Some Work. That's Why He Can't Come Today."
Barbie nodded "Yes Sir, I am aware of that."

"Here Is Your Schedule Barbie,"he handed her a piece of paper "The Room Number Is Already Written On The Page.
Have A Great Day Ahead" "Thank You Sir" she responded as she Took The Schedule And left The Cabin.

Barbie Got Her Schedule And Right Now,
She Is Finding Her Class Room Which Is Room No. 12.

She Is Looking Around For Her Classroom When Suddenly, Someone Pushed Her And Barbie Fell On The Floor. The she Groaned In Pain "Ouch!" The stranger Looked At Her With Widened Eyes "I Am Sorry, I Am So Sorry Miss." Barbie Looked At Her Schedule Papers that had Fallen On The Floor She soon Starts Collecting Her Schedule Papers From The Floor "Are You Okay Miss?" She looked at him "I-" she began.

The stranger looked at her "Yeah, You Look Fine Anyway. Here Are Your Papers, I Need To Go. Bye, See You." She was staring at the person "But-" she began again. He Handed Her The Schedule
Papers then Quickly Walked Away
"What Type Of Jerk Is He!? When Did I Say That I Am Fine !!? And He Didn't Even Help Me Stand Up!, Ugh!!" After all that Barbie's Phone had Fallen On The Ground she picked it up and Sees The Phone Screen Broken And her Eyes Become Wide "My Phone Is Broken!! Ugh!!"

So yeah as you can see Barbie is not enjoying her first day in college...

Barbie Slowly Stood Up, Took Her Things And Then She Walked Away To Search For Her Class While Cursing The Boy
Who Pushed Her A While Ago.
Yes the the stranger is a boy...yay

After Searching For Her Classroom, Barbie Arrived Somewhere Else Other Than Her Classroom.

She Realised That She Won't Be Able To Find Her Classroom In This Birth Without Someone's Help So She Decided To Ask
Help From Someone.

I Should Ask Someone instead Of---- she was thinking to herself until she Bumped Into Someone "Ouch!" She turned Around "I Am Sorry" the person Seen the Barbie's face "Wait, Barbie?" The girl said in A Happy Tone Barbie looked Up And Sees Her "Teresa? You Are Here?" Teresa replied "Yeah, I Am Studying Here From The Past 2 Years. Are You New Here?" She said excitedly "Yeah, It's My First Day." Then Teresa questioned "Where Is Your Classroom?"

Barbie sighed "I Don't Know, It Says Room No. 12 And I Am Looking For It. Do You Know Where Is Room No. 12?"
Teresa smiled "You Are Actually In My Class" she Chuckled "What" Barbie sighed in Relief "That's Great" she Smiled

In The Classroom Teresa Brought Barbie To Their Classroom To Show How It Is, That Means They Both Are In Their Classroom Now. "This Is Our Classroom"
Barbie Looked Around The Classroom "Nice One" Teresa then Goes And Sits On The Seat Barbie Looks At Her Then Goes And Sits On The Seat Beside Her.

Barbie Sat Beside Teresa And Both Of Them Talked For A While, Barbie Also Told About The Boy Who Pushed Her In The Morning And Also That She Got Bruise On Her Left Knee. They Both Continued To Talk Untill The Teacher Came In The Classroom, All The Students Stood Up And Bowed To Him Then Sat On Their Seats. The Teacher Also Sat On His Chair Infront Of The Whole Class And Started To Call The Students
Name To See Who Is Present And Who Isn't.