Part 11

Korea

Hwang spent the night at Minnie's. But Min sat in the kitchen all night, so Hyun slept alone on the sofa. In the morning he went into the kitchen. Seungmin was still drinking coffee, looking out the window with a tired and somehow dull look. Hyung noticed this.

-Minny, you look really tired. You should get some sleep. Enough coffee for you.

-Yes, of course, - Seungmin smiled forcefully. -I'll sleep a little later.

-I am going home. Bye.

-Bye, Jinny. – Hwang went home. And Min walked into the room and plopped down on his huge sofa. From lack of sleep, his head was simply pounding. «I should try to sleep», - Seungmin thought. But thoughts of Jinny and Lee Felix haunted him... And soon Seungmin was already cursing himself for getting involved with Yeji at all, when right in front of him all these years was the man of his dreams - his best friend, Hwang Hyunjin. How could he not notice this before?!

Leaving Seungmin, Hyun decided to take a walk through the morning freshness of Seoul. He walked along the sidewalk, looking at the flower beds near the houses, at the trees, and listening to the trills of birds. His heart sang like those birds. Life was just wonderful! Hyunjin needed to change clothes before the upcoming meeting and think about where he and Lixie could go. On the way, he stopped at the store and bought more hot dogs - he loved them very much. Then he looked at his watch - the time was 9. Hwang decided to check how his parents, Inny and Binny, were doing and called his mother. It turned out that Hwang's parents became very friendly with Binnie and Inny and were not at all against them living with them for some more time.

Arriving home, he opened his closet and began going through his many outfits. He chose a light beige suit and black shoes and bag. He tried it on, twirled in front of the mirror - beauty! Hyunny dialed Felix...

Felix did not sleep for half the night: he tossed and turned from side to side in his bed, thinking about Hwang, worried about the upcoming meeting, so he slept longer than usual. In the morning he was woken up by a call. Felix looked at the screen - Hwang! He looked at the time - wow, it's already 11!

-Hello, Lixie! Have your plans changed? – Hwang was afraid that Lee had changed his mind or suddenly changed plans.

-Hello, Jinny! Everything is valid. – Felix's low, sleepy voice fascinated Hyunjin. «I wish I could be next to him now», - thought Hwang.

-Then I'll pick you up, get ready. See you.

-I am waiting. Bye.

Hwang called a taxi, and Lixie jumped out of bed and quickly began to get ready. He only had time to freshen up and didn't even have breakfast. «I can have lunch with Jinny», - Lee thought. His gaze fell on the photo of Channy and Minho. He called Channy and warned him that today he had another excursion tour of Seoul. That's right - Hwang will just show him the city.

Soon he was informed that Mr. Hwang had arrived. When Lee left the room, he met Jisung.

-Felix, are you going somewhere? – Han asked. - Should I go with you?

-Yes, I'll look around the city a little. You can stay, - Felix left.

Lix left the hotel and saw Hyun. He was so amazed by his appearance! It seemed that the god of beauty himself had descended to earth. Hwang was also impressed by Felix - to make him less recognizable, he wore dark glasses and a Panama-hat. The guys hugged each other in a friendly manner.

-Let's have a snack, - Lee suggested. -I haven't had breakfast yet.

-Come on, I'll have lunch at the same time. Let's go to a restaurant and then see the city?

So they did. Security was with them everywhere, it was a little annoying, but there was no way around it. The two of them sat in the back seat of the car that Park Jinyoung provided for Felix. Felix looked at Hwang and smiled, taking his hand. Hyunny already adored that smile, those little hands...

Talking and laughing, they drove to the restaurant. They had such a good time together! Felix listened to Hyunjin, his melodious calm voice, looked at his lips... If only those lips... kissed him, Felix... And it seemed to Lee that they had known each other for a very, very long time... There was something close and dear in this guy for Lix .

Despite the fact that Lee was still recognized, the fans behaved very politely, no one shouted or tried to touch Lee. «What polite people here», - thought Felix.

After lunch they visited the National Museum of Korea - Felix became interested in learning about the history of the country. Hyunjin then suggested going to the Dongdaemun Design Plaza cultural center, where he introduced Lix to the creative art of Korean design. They also visited Ihwa mural village - Felix was delighted with the wall paintings, periodically his eyes opened very wide in surprise, which greatly touched Hwang. Hwang's contribution to painting was also present there. Along the way, they stopped at cafes and Hyunjin introduced Lixie to local cuisine. All this took them quite a long time.

-Let's let the guards go and take a walk somewhere, just the two of us, - Lixie suggested to Jin. - It's already twilight.

-Let's. Maybe we can take a walk by the Cheonggyecheon stream? This is a very romantic and picturesque place, especially good in the evening. I go there sometimes in moments of inspiration, I painted several landscapes. – Hwang enjoyed Felix's company. Lix released the guards...

They walked holding hands, moving further and further away from people. Finally they found the most sparsely populated place and sat down right on the bank of the stream. Hyun looked at Lix - his eyes sparkled in the darkness.

-Tomorrow I'm leaving - I have concerts in other cities, - Lee said, looking into Hyun's eyes. He suddenly felt very sad that he would have to part with this guy, so sweet, sitting so close to him. He sighed and rested his head on Hyunnie's shoulder. And he carefully placed his hand on Lee's thigh. - You are very cool. Thank you for walking around the city. – Lix really wanted to hug Jinny, but he beat him to it.

-I really like you too, - Hwang hugged Lix with one arm and pulled his face to his with the other. His lips were very close... so close... That Lixie couldn't resist - he kissed Hwang. On the lips... It was just one timid kiss. . Just a light touch.But Hwang's arms were now tightly hugging Lee, his lips were showering kisses on Lix's face and neck, whispering all sorts of endearments to him. Lixie also began to kiss Hwang and his plump soft lips, gradually covering Hyun's entire face with kisses. They fell onto the grass and finally their lips met in a long kiss...

Finally Lix said in a hoarse whisper:

-Let's go to my room, Jinny. – Hwang was all for it and Lix called the driver provided by Park Jinyoung to pick them up. Soon a car pulled up, the guys were again sitting in the back seat. This time they kissed, hugging each other...

Having gone up to the room, the guys could not tear themselves away from each other. Hyunjin's hands undressed Lix, caressing every centimeter of his body... Felix kissed Hyun's face, lips, shoulders, chest, inhaled his scent... Lix's head went spinning... His hands also began to shamelessly undress Hyunjin... Fingers slid over body Hwang's... Finally they fell into bed...

They spent this fabulous night together in Felix's room...