ZURI

December, 2018...

...

...Begin File Replay

The pizza place was closed. It had been for days. And yet, there was the janitor. Hard at work. The canine animatronic was never seen by many. He was always wearing a silly hazard suit. It was like he was attached to it. But, nobody bothered him about it. They just let him work.And work. It was all he did...

...End Replay. Begin next Replay...

It had been nearly a month now. And the janitor was still cleaning like the place wasn't closed. Every single inch of the place, he scrubbed like he needed to. Like people would be coming back soon. The place had been foreclosed. He was the only person still coming back while furniture was slowly removed from the place...

...End Replay. Begin Next Replay...

It was gone. The building had been torn down overnight. The janitor had shown up to clean, just to find nothing left. And so he stood there. Staring at the empty plot. The building that had given him purpose was gone. He didn't know what to do. What to think. What to feel.

End Replay. Begin Next.

The janitor was in a completely foreign place. It was dark. Beyond the darkness, there was nothing. It was silent. It was eerie...And then, the silence was broken. Sobs filled the air and filled the darkness. The sobs stretched on for some time. Seconds, then minutes. Minutes, then hours. Hours...

End Replay. Begin Next.

...Well, it was business as usual for the janitor. He was cleaning. A whole new place was at his disposal, and he chose to clean. Of course, there was nothing wrong with that. Happy sounds filled the air as children ran about, yet he cleaned up after all of them. And now, he had a friend. A golden rabbit was there, helping him clean all the same...

...End File Replay.