LUMINUS

August, 20XX... 

...

...Begin File Replay

The night was long and dark. Luminus, a galaxy furred rabbit, was roaming. He wasn't quite sure why, but his sensors were acting up. Everything looked rather fuzzy, and every now and then he would go fully blind. Usually, when this was going on, he would seek out Freddy. Freddy was a good friend of his, and was always willing to help him out with things like this. However, the bear was nowhere to be seen. In fact, all the rabbit could find was STAFF Bots. There wasn't anything else. No performers, no night guards. Just STAFF. It was kind of eerie, in a way...

There was a sudden rustling, darting around the room.

Luminus turned around quickly. He wanted to find the source of this mysterious noise. It sounded like a trail, so he slowly followed it. Slowly but surely, towards the backstage areas of the Pizzaplex. It slowly grew darker as he followed, and soon the area around him was only lit by emergency floodlights. The noises grew louder as the rabbit got closer and closer to the source. And then...

...

...

Everything in the footage got fuzzy. There was a loud clang, and then massive amounts of static. The last image that showed through the rabbits eyes was Freddy, looking down at him in horror. Everything he saw then corrupted beyond belief, before everything went completely and fully black...

...

...End File Replay