If he stayed any longer, he was afraid that he wouldn't even want to eat dinner.

Liang Mingmin was a little reluctant. "I haven't even repay you yet. Why don't you go in and have a cup of tea?"

Zhuo Zheng, I really had to thank you.

This woman was really shameless.

This was the first time she met him, a man, and she actually invited him into the house for tea.

She was not a woman at all.

"I'm really sorry, Princess." he said apologetically. "I still have something to do. I'll come back and ask for a cup of tea from you in the future if I have the chance."

"What's the matter?" Liang Mingmin asked.

What could be more important than accompanying her, a princess, for tea?

Zhuo Zheng forced a smile and said, "Madam Shi just told me to go to the county office to deliver something to Mr. Xiao. I've already wasted a lot of time. If I'm late, I won't be able to answer her."

Looking at Zhuo Zheng's helpless and bitter smile, Liang Mingmin couldn't help but feel her heart ache.

At the same time, he was happy that there was finally someone in the county who was not standing on the same side as that b*tch, Shi Qingluo.

As expected of the man she had taken a fancy to.

"This county magistrate's wife is too overbearing." she said after some thought.

"Since that's the case, I won't keep you. I'll personally visit you to thank you another day."

She already knew which inn Zhuo Zheng was staying at and was prepared to look for him tomorrow.

If she continued to pester him today, it would be a little abrupt and she was afraid that she would scare him.

It was better to take it slowly and make him obediently and willingly follow her.

She had plenty of patience for this kind of game that conquered men.

Her original intention to target Xiao Hanzheng was also replaced by her interest in Zhuo Zheng.

She was prepared to win Zhuo Zheng's heart first.

After all, not only did he look like what she liked, but he had also appeared when she was at her most helpless and heartbroken movement to save her.

He was like a light that lit up her heart.

If he knew that she also had feelings for Xiao Hanzheng, she was afraid that he would be unhappy.

Therefore, she would get Zhuo Zheng first and then get Xiao Hanzheng into her backyard in Northern City.

The reason why she didn't want to give up on Xiao Hanzheng was that his appearance and temperament were all to her liking.

He was also the best-looking man she had ever seen.

Xiao Hanzheng's protection of Shi Qingluo also made her jealous.

She wanted to get him so that she would be the one protecting him in the future.

Zhuo Zheng did not know that Liang Mingmin had the intention to step on both boats and continued to act. "Princess, you don't have to take what happened before to heart. I don't want anything in return. Quickly go back to the courtyard and take a rest. I'll take my leave first!" He said.

Liang Mingmin realized that Zhuo Zheng was much more caring and sweet-talking than her other male companions. She liked him more. "Okay, see you next time!"