Other side

Is Lilly here ? Where even are we....
"You're in my house Olivander" Thomas turns around to look at me. "Why?"
Hé rolls his eyes. " what do you mean why? You own me remember?"

I did own him because hé safed Lilly's life... and mine , but what does that have to do with him bringing me to his house?
"You will find out soon enough Olivander"
I look around. his mansion is gorgeous , everything is black with a touch of green just like the common room the purebloods had in slytherin. I saw it because of Elly , it feels like im back in hogwarts again since Thomas is standing behind me. "Here you are dear" Lilly walks in with a tray of tea. "Lilly , tell miss Olivander what happend after the deatheaters took you away". Lilly looks at Thomas and then at me. " hé took me in , hé gave me another chance , im really thankfull" she looks at Thomas like she's trying to see if she said the right thing.
" see Olivander , im not as cruel as you may think" hé looks at Lilly who gives him an obvious fake smile. She bends down and whispers in my ear " i dont blame you , dont feel guilty" as she puts down my tea. I give her a smile. I do feel guilty and it is my fault!
"Thats enough Lilly, back to the kitchen" Thomas looks at her. "Ofcourse Mister Riddle" she turns around and walks away.

"Revus wil show you your room , go to sleep.... tommorow you find out why you're here. And dont do stupid shit as in trying to run away Olivander because then your little fantasy might come true and i have to kill you" a grin appears on his face. "I wont sir , i promise" hé takes a sip off his tea. "Good, not that your promisses mean anything Olivander but we will see , take your tea with you ive got things to do , Revus?" A little man appears out of nowhere. "Yes Lord" here we go with the whole Lord thing again i think to myself. "Olivander you understand that i can here everything you think from now on so stop being a bitch" i look at him "yes sir"
Revus looks like hes holding in a laugh. "Take miss Olivander to her room , she needs her sleep she has a busy day tommorow"

Revus signs me to follow him , i get up and take my tea with me. I follow him trough the dark hallways and up the stairs. " the one on your left is yours miss" hé points towards a door. "Thank you Revus" i smile at him. "Not welcome" hé says angry and dissapears.

The room is bigger than i expected but for sure not as big as the other rooms in this mansion. I look around and open the closset. This are my clothes .... all of them .. how did they get here? Everything in this room is mine? Did hé just move my whole room in his house? How did hé do that .... then it clicks , hé did this while we where at the arena.... this was his plan... hé needs me for something and hé coudnt do it with my father still here , thats why they took him. That little piece of shit.

I twist and turn in bed ... my own bed. What does hé want from me ? I cant think of one thing hé can use me for. After thinking about every scenario there is i slowly drift off to sleep , i will find out tommorow.

-
The door swings open and Revus comes in.
"Get up miss Olivander , Lord Thomas is waiting for you downstairs" i try to open my eyes , i didnt had much sleep. Revus opens the closset and begins to pull all my clothes out. " hey! What are you doing?" I yell , Revus doesnt look at me and continues throwing clothes across the room. "Youve got really bad taste ... and your clothes smell" i look at the little man "thanks Revus" i roll my eyes. "Here , put this on" hé throws clothes on the bed. He turns around and walks away. "Smelly ugly girl , stupid stupid Thomas letting ugly girl in" hé mumbles as hé walks away. I look at my room that turned into a warzone.

I put on different clothes then the ones Revus layd out for me. I walk downstairs to see Thomas by the door waiting for me with Revus by his side. "Wrong clothes , ugly girl" Revus yells. "Calm down Revus its allright , continue your work please" Thomas says laughing. He looks at me up and down while i raise my eyebrow. "It will work you dont have to be pretty for this" wel thanks i think to myself. I continue to walk the last steps as Thomas starts laughing again. "I told you , the dragon is an exeption " hé looks at me. I roll my eyes "yes sir"
"Lets go Olivander , hold on to me" hé pulls me in by my arm and i put my arms around him again. The feeling is the same as last time i cant understand why you would choose this type of transportation.

We appear in a big room with a few deatheaters in it. "Sit down there Olivander" i take a seat in the chair thats across the room and put my hands on the table in front of it. "Malfoy , ask her" Thomas says to one of the deatheaters. He walks towards me and puts a wand on the table. "Name and bloodstatus" i look up at Malfoy and then at Thomas. "You heard him name and bloodstatus" i look at the wand in front off me. I take it in my hands and study the flexibility type of wood and inside. " Gravin Tolwood , halfblood" i almost whisper. "Good job Olivander" Malfoy says mockingly " hé can be killed" hé says to one of the deatheaters. " next one ! I like this game" Malfoy says. Is this what they needed me for ? To look at the wands of the people that dont want to talk to them or cant , so they can kill them? So now im the reason people get killed as a job? "LOOK AT THE WAND" Malfoy screams "hey hey , calm down no screaming Malfoy , she needs to warm up to the idea of being on the other side" hé says smilling. I look at both of them. Warm up ? Other side?