𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚊)

"When night falls, and the doors are shut

"When night falls, and the doors are shut. . . that's when the fun begins."

***

Time 10:00pm
Date 1/10

Dinner service was far over and with no soul the serve anymore, everyone had cleaned up and called it a day. . . All but one person.

My finger slipped the key smoothly into the door's lock, until the satisfying click reached my ears in the stillness of the dining room. . . And then I heard it. The squeak of the changing room's door opening and the tapping of his slightly heeled shoes crossing over the wooden floorboards and stopping behind me. " Anything I can help you with, Sir?" I asked, sealing my lips together to prevent myself from smiling.

" Ya. . . There is a lot, Little Feather," my breath hitched as cold fingers tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Is your attention on the menu?"

Despite the cringe, my guts did a backflip and excitement danced over my skin. "Come on dear ~" I could imagine the sly little smile he had on , and cursed myself mentally for glancing back at him, cause god bless, he was too good to be real.

I didn't dare to look up at his face and kept my gaze lowered down to his chest that had lost the serving uniform and now simply was teasingly peeking at me through a unbuttoned purple T- shirt . . . Down to the overly adorned golden buckle of his belt where the trail ended with the shirt tucked into his jet-black jeans.

"Eyes up here ~ Look at me."

Him. Him. And only him. Something felt suck at the back of my throat the second I looked up. Just as I took in the beautiful night sky before me and stood at the tip of my toes to reach his dry part lips . . . However, With a click if the light switch snapping close to my ear a heavy darkness swallowed us both. The teasing curl if his lips was the last thing I saw, before the heat of his body pulled away instantly and left me standing there alone . His voice remained to ring in my ear with a chuckle and giggle here and there mixed into the endless shadows, coming from each direction and echoing into my head. "Tease. . . " I mumbled under my breath, before turning my attention to the booths slowly getting lit up; one by one dim-orange- lights shone over each table with said man waiting in the booth near the bar with a glass of wine in his hand.

A golden bracelet and framed watch adorning his right wrist shimmered under the light of the small lamp hanging over the table. His arms were wide open, and every bone in my body itched for me to run and jump into his arms. . . Which I did. My legs took off rushing at him, ignoring the fact my skirt lifted a little as I wrapped myself in his warm embrace and felt his warm lips against my forehead. " Look at you all worked up ~ " he teased, arm wrapped around my waist firmly and free hand tugging at the strap of my bra through the fabric of my shirt. "Ready?"

"For you? Always ," I assured, nuzzeling my face into his neck and taking in his presence.

Unlike his hands, that was playing with each clip of my bra, his central body lacked that cold touch and instead radiated a whole lot of warm. "You smell like bread," he blurted out just as something rised and pressed against my thigh. " It's nice. . . "