XIX

Wonyoung's POV :

I looked around continuously, but Sunghoon was nowhere to be seen, and Hajoon too.

I was afraid Hajoon might have hurt him.

I called him

🐰 : Sunghoon ! Where are you ?

🐧 : Why do you ask ?

🐰 : I'm worried !

🐧 : Really ? Ha ! Nice joke

🐰 : What ?!

🐧 : Wonyoung, don't act as if you really care about me... because now I know the truth. You used to use this method to trick me, and unfortunately, you succeeded, because I really trusted you and believe your dirty little play. (A play is what ppl watch in a theater) You are really a good actress, no wonder why they chose you to be in this drama. Anyway, tell the director that I don't want to continue this work. If he wants to delete all the scenes we filmed together, let him do it. And if he wants to keep them but change the script and plot, then let him do that. I don't freaking care ! I don't want to work with you as if we are lovers in the drama. That is so disgusting. Let Jay bring someone else to do that, someone who is fake like you. That is if there's someone like that other than you. And trust me, that actor will be tricked just like I was, tricked into thinking that you are nice and kind. But eventually, one day, he will find out everything just like I did......
I don't wanna see your face anymore. I hate people who are traitors and liars. You made me a liar infront of everyone, and now I hate myself too ! It's all your fault ! I can't believe how harsh and bad you turned out to be ! Don't talk to me ever again. Don't dial my number. I don't wanna hear your voice anymore....
This is the end. You will regret hurting me. Goodbye... Wonyoung

His voice was mixed with sadness and anger at the same time. It hurts... It broke my heart.

Author's POV :

When Sunghoon removed the phone from near his ear, and was about to hang up, Wonyoung yelled

🐰 : I LOVE YOU

Silence.

🐰 : I love you Sunghoon.... I love you so much that I had to do that because I was 'threatened'. Yeah... Hajoon threatened me that if I tell anyone the truth... he will kill you. I don't want your life to pay the price of my decisions. I can't afford to lose you. I don't want to live my life regretting loving you. I don't want my conscience to torture me everyday. I don't want to be the reason... You just... you don't understand... I can't ! .....
Even if you're not listening, it's okay. Because now I feel better after I said everything that was stuck inside me, and which I couldn't say to anyone before........
I respect whatever choice you make. And if 'not talking to me' is what makes you happy, then... that's what you'll get......
Anyway, I hope you're not listening, because I just want to say that... now everything will become better ; I will go to Hajoon and ask him about what he wishes... I'll do whatever he wants. Even if it means that I will have to lose my life for that...
But... That way, he won't think about using you to get revenge on me. He knows that you're my weakness.... MY life should pay for my decisions, not yours.....
Just... remember... that there was a girl... named Wonyoung.... who used to love you from ALL her heart.

🐧 : Wonyoung... don't do it ! Do you hear me ?! Don't go there ! DON'T

He was scared, because deep inside his heart, he loved her so much, and he knew it. Tears were falling from his eyes as he was saying all that stuff he didn't actually mean. Then he was shocked by the sudden confession, because first, it was so sudden, and second, because he realized that the girl he likes, has the same feelings for him. And when he heard her saying what she had to, he was more hurt, because he found out the REAL truth behind the way she acted.